Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

I Was Told,!!aznpnoyracer!!, A Cb7tuner Long Time Member Had Died!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was mildly accelerating, came to about 4k rpm, rod snapped.
    wat?

Comment

Toyota and Honda engines FTW on reliability.

Funny on how this thread progressed lol

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
        Was mildly accelerating, came to about 4k rpm, rod snapped.
        Celica? I see the 5sfe and used to have one myself. I wasn't sure if it was a Celica or Camry or what though.....

Comment

Originally posted by Brandoncb7 View Post
          Celica? I see the 5sfe and used to have one myself. I wasn't sure if it was a Celica or Camry or what though.....
          His moms Camry. lol

1999 BMW M3
          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
              Shim asked me to delete the account. Which I didn't, because I don't put holes in my database just because someone has gender identity issues...
              man you wanna talk gender issues...I heard Lady Gaga has a penis and a vag
              Henry R
              Koni/Neuspeed
              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
              1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
              Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
              made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                The IP addresses match. The person who posted this thread and the person that posts as aznpnoyracer are posting from the same computer, as they each have only one IP address assigned to their name. If it were a family member posting this, they would have said so. Therefore, it is only logical to assume that they are the same person, that he did not die, and he wants to stir up trouble just to see if anyone cares.

Well, we did.

And now he is permanently banned.

Hope it was worth it, buddy! You had a forum full of people that would actually care if you died, and now you are no longer welcome here. It's a pity, really.
                That's fucked up I just wasted an hour and a half reading about this guy and actually caring about it.

I was about to flame because I went from page 1-4 or 3 >_> whichever is the last dont watn to scroll down. And say that people were off topic talking about sex changes blah blah when someone died.

But that's fucked up that he did that shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid View Post
                  man you wanna talk gender issues...I heard Lady Gaga has a penis and a vag
                  Ya actually i heard of a video that you can see the whole package thing when she gets out of a car. ..

Comment

Originally posted by Reignstarz View Post
                    That's fucked up I just wasted an hour and a half reading about this guy and actually caring about it.
                    You read slow.

1999 BMW M3
                    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Back on topic...

Liars...my pet peeve.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_inspired View Post
                        Back on topic...

Liars...my pet peeve.
                        Back off topic, your cb inspires fapping lol.

Comment

wassup everyone, this is brandon aka CB7SLICKONICE, the guy that bought aznpnoyracers car, I dont want him to look retarded so I have to clear his name real quick, me and aznpnoyracer met at work in anacortes and I been coming to his house alot with my sister just hangin out, I knew he had health issue so when I was drunk one day I decided to post this thread about him being dead, dont know, dont ask why I did it, and I havent been back on here for awhile, until aznpnoyracer told me that someone posted about him dying and at the same and I for some reason changed his password on his aznpnoyracer account for my own use "drunk". so since he found out I did all that shit, Hes making me straighten this out so you guys know. and ya Im at his house right now on his computer, go ahead, you can check the I P address so you know. he now drives a 02 ford focus, I now have his car, he had to get more family friendly car. I AM PREPARED TO GET B*TCHED AT FOR DOING THIS CRAP, IDESERVE IT. ALRIGHT, LATER!
                          http://hondashowoff.com/profile_images/full/6489_1144376464.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by aznpnoy View Post
                            wassup everyone, this is brandon aka CB7SLICKONICE, the guy that bought aznpnoyracers car, I dont want him to look retarded so I have to clear his name real quick, me and aznpnoyracer met at work in anacortes and I been coming to his house alot with my sister just hangin out, I knew he had health issue so when I was drunk one day I decided to post this thread about him being dead, dont know, dont ask why I did it, and I havent been back on here for awhile, until aznpnoyracer told me that someone posted about him dying and at the same and I for some reason changed his password on his aznpnoyracer account for my own use "drunk". so since he found out I did all that shit, Hes making me straighten this out so you guys know. and ya Im at his house right now on his computer, go ahead, you can check the I P address so you know. he now drives a 02 ford focus, I now have his car, he had to get more family friendly car. I AM PREPARED TO GET B*TCHED AT FOR DOING THIS CRAP, IDESERVE IT. ALRIGHT, LATER!
                            just be prepared for the ban stick, bc you pissed off alot of people
                            MR:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150506

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

thought you said you were aznpnoyracer in the other thread, now your CB7SLICKONICE. which one is it? oh wait- do you really think i don't have all your info right infront of me? later.
                              Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG View Post
                                thought you said you were aznpnoyracer in the other thread, now your CB7SLICKONICE. which one is it? oh wait- do you really think i don't have all your info right infront of me? later.
                                TypeG is a beast.

Originally posted by Makaveli2k
                                White girls make the world go round. If I were to be stranded on an island and I could only 3 things to bring with me It'd be 2 different white girls. And a Smashing pumpkins Cd... I hear they like that shit. =p

Comment

Working...
                                X