Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

I Was Told,!!aznpnoyracer!!, A Cb7tuner Long Time Member Had Died!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn i hope he is doing well never met him but have chatted with him. Would like to know if he is still kicking it.
    ~Nick~
    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Just thought about this guy, wanted to see if anybody has heard any updates.

Comment

Any one know his first and last name?

1999 BMW M3
        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

The closest person to him on here was Drumersteve.

I for one thought he was a complete idiot. But he did have heart issues.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

For the first year or two I think a lot of people come off as total idiots. I think people get carried away and forget to exercise good judgment before posting.

Comment

cb7slickonice = aznpnoyracer

Comment

did you check IP's

Comment

I can't believe I didn't check this... a member with 0 posts being concerned with the death of another member, and knowing who he knows...

Oh well. IP bans aren't difficult.

Comment

Originally posted by tn_accords View Post
                    we need to send the mexican for investigation !! this is not good to hear ! wish the best
                    Ha....the meskins are the answer to everything huh?!

Comment

thats hurtin that it happened..looks fairly young...could happen to anyone of us
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=167601 Click to see my new ride

Comment

Originally posted by carps_accord View Post
                        thats hurtin that it happened..looks fairly young...could happen to anyone of us
                        That's the reason we should live life to the fullest without infringing on someone else.
                        Bisimoto Engineering
                        1) Call 1-888-9BC-MOTO(888-922-6686 ext. 1) Mon-Fri 9am-6pm PST
                        2) Email me, robert@bisimoto.com
                        3) Contact me on AIM, robert@bisimoto.com

Comment

The IP addresses match. The person who posted this thread and the person that posts as aznpnoyracer are posting from the same computer, as they each have only one IP address assigned to their name. If it were a family member posting this, they would have said so. Therefore, it is only logical to assume that they are the same person, that he did not die, and he wants to stir up trouble just to see if anyone cares.

Well, we did.

And now he is permanently banned.

Hope it was worth it, buddy! You had a forum full of people that would actually care if you died, and now you are no longer welcome here. It's a pity, really.

Comment

AND he had to be from the north west!

Comment

Originally posted by MDJ-7BC View Post
                              AND he had to be from the north west!
                              Can't say I am happy about that.

Why is it people do this type of shit is beyond me. He could have posted up a thread saying "I am back" or some shit instead of going and posting a thread posting like he was someone else saying they had heard of him dying.

What a waste.
                              3 CB's gone....
                              1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

He was never part of the NW. If anything, he was Canadian.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Working...
                                X