Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Sunroof

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've only owned an LX and a DX.

Comment

The last time I priced having a shop do this it started out at $999 and went up from there. So you could find a shell with a moonroof in it for that much or less. You'd have to swap everything over but it would be cheaper.

Comment

take one off a ex thats what im doing and i still cant find that guy who did it on here i seen it once and thats where i got the idea
        FROM L.A. TO KILL TOWN BABY

Comment

yeah buddy, i had a 93 ex and i LOVED the sunroof on that thing, i loved it when it rained, you can let the light in but not the rain, and on cloudy afternoons there is nothing like riding around with your sunroof open, i see older people riding around all the time in their ex accords and they dont even use their sunroof, im like "they are wasting their sunroof" i used my sunroof on a daily basis, after my accord got totaled, the main thing i was looking for my next car to have was........ a sunroof for sure, so i ended up with a 95 integra ls, the only reason why i got rid of that one was because the car was too small for me, i traded for my current 95 accord lx, only cause it was bigger and it has an h22, but im already saving up money to put an integra 4 door sunroof in my accord, i called around some junk yards and they charge like 200 for the entire sunroof assembly and to cut out the hole, i just have to find a shop that will weld it in for me for a good price, this other place i know puts in sunroofs for dealers and they charge a grand, but its way nicer than stock sunroof

Comment

I will never get a car w/o a sunroof. My second CB and Maxima didn't have them, and I felt like a third world resident... a prisoner held captive.... etc

In the summer I don't use it as the extra sunlight keeps the car too hot, but during the fall/spring and on summer nights at the minimum I have the shade pulled open.

Originally posted by lordoja
            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

About $400 for a manual pop up, $1200 for a power. Or you can be a bad ass and do this: Roof swap
              FA1

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
                I will never get a car w/o a sunroof. My second CB and Maxima didn't have them, and I felt like a third world resident... a prisoner held captive.... etc

In the summer I don't use it as the extra sunlight keeps the car too hot, but during the fall/spring and on summer nights at the minimum I have the shade pulled open.
                x2 all the cars i purchased are white, have sunroof, rear calipers, and power windows.
                frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

Working...
                X