Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

A warning about engine swap shops.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheNextEpisode View Post
    x2, that's a shamefully low blow.
    Dude... your sig takes up more than my entire computer screen! I have to scroll just to get past it... can you make it a bit smaller?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
      Dude... your sig takes up more than my entire computer screen! I have to scroll just to get past it... can you make it a bit smaller?
      LOL my bad. Change performed.

BTW, sounds like you have a pretty small computer screen.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
        I would consider seeking legal action, or at least filing a police report. Do everything in your power to make their lives miserable, since they seem to have no pride in their work (and no care for your car), and are willing to go so low as to provide your brother's private phone number to the public in a rather harmful way.

They have conducted poor business practices, and caused you and your brother a fair amount of emotional distress. You could take them to court and take them for all their worth for that. Put them out of business, and get money to get your car fixed PROPERLY.

By not simply posting their information here, it shows that even though they have wronged you, you still treat them with some degree of respect (that they really don't deserve, by your story). By asking for permission to post their information, you've shown your respect for this community, and the rules here. For that, I thank you.

I would think it would be in your best interest NOT to share their information if you plan on seeking any sort of compensation for the wrongs you have suffered. You don't want them saying "well, he put bad stuff about us on the internet too!"
        Thanks, If i learned anything from this, its that its worth the 35$ pan gasket to check the bottom end. I guess this is what happens when you take your chances. I just expected better service and treatment from them.

Oh well, Just maybe others can learn my lesson without the hassle.

And in case you all wanted to know, the H22a in the car now is just sweeet.
        Couldnt be happier.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextEpisode View Post
          LOL my bad. Change performed.

BTW, sounds like you have a pretty small computer screen.
          Yeah, I do... But it was still way oversized! Looks good now. Thanks!

Comment

remember if it sounds to good to be true then it probably is

Comment

what'cha going to do with that H23? part it out?

Comment

wow, what a bunch of shady fucks.

id try and distract the manager and have a buddy throw pennies into throttle bodies.
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                X