Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Heat does not blow much..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heat does not blow much..

My heat/air that comes from under my driver and passenger seats blows a little bit but the air flow tht comes from there is minimal.. im not sayin that it should be as strong as the front vents but it is not that srong at all.
    Is this normal? What could my problem be?

I don't believe it's supposed to be very strong. It's a rather small vent. Many cars don't even have that underseat vent... it's a farily interesting feature on the CB7.

Comment

I just ripped mine out last week. All they are really for is warming your rear seat passengers' feet. I don't know how much air was supposed to blow out of them. The air inlet for those ducts is back behind the ash tray. You can access that area, with limited working space, by removing your center console. It's a huge pain to try and work around in there, but you could look and see if the damper is working properly, or if maybe something is blocking air flow.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
        I don't believe it's supposed to be very strong. It's a rather small vent. Many cars don't even have that underseat vent... it's a farily interesting feature on the CB7.
        Thanks for the info. Im glad ithe underseat vent is there I just want it to work as it should.

Comment

Originally posted by wherm View Post
          I just ripped mine out last week. All they are really for is warming your rear seat passengers' feet. I don't know how much air was supposed to blow out of them. The air inlet for those ducts is back behind the ash tray. You can access that area, with limited working space, by removing your center console. It's a huge pain to try and work around in there, but you could look and see if the damper is working properly, or if maybe something is blocking air flow.
          Thank You. I'll look into seeing if my air flow is being blocked and if not I may just have to remove the centre console.

Comment

Working...
          X