Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

07 honda accord euro conversion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

07 honda accord euro conversion?

aye i need to kno about the euro conversion for an 07 sedan honda accord does anyone no bout it? if they even make a conversion? an how much does it right cuz i cant find it anywhere

What accord u're talking about? US accords or japan accords.If it's US accords then headlights,grill,front bumper,fog lights and taillights are slightly different and it's called "Inspire" and if it's japan version then u're looking at a tsx.If u're talking about the euro r then grill,headlights,bumper and fog lights and a lip kit changes front the tsx.

Comment

Originally posted by CAMILOSI View Post
      What accord u're talking about? US accords or japan accords.If it's US accords then headlights,grill,front bumper,fog lights and taillights are slightly different and it's called "Inspire" and if it's japan version then u're looking at a tsx.If u're talking about the euro r then grill,headlights,bumper and fog lights and a lip kit changes front the tsx.
      im talkin bout the us accord. an yea i wanna do the euro r look on my us accord. wat would i have to do? an wats a good site for the parts"?

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_4dr_accrd View Post
        im talkin bout the us accord. an yea i wanna do the euro r look on my us accord. wat would i have to do? an wats a good site for the parts"?
        Sell the Accord and get a TSX

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
        1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
        2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
        2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
        2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
        2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by Konigstiger View Post
          Sell the Accord and get a TSX
          nah i like my accord i jus wanna do the euro r inspire.

Comment

There's not even a Euro R Inspire.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
            1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
            2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
            2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
            2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
            2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

this thread is awesome.
              My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

Originally posted by joshnrosen View Post
                this thread is awesome.
                .... and full of fail.

1999 BMW M3
                2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                  .... and full of fail.

for real all bad. haha jdm inspire then aint there?

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_4dr_accrd View Post
                    for real all bad. haha jdm inspire then aint there?
                    What?

You can either do a JDM Inspire conversion, or you can buy a TSX and do a Euro R conversion. You can't have both at the same time, because they are not exactly the same cars. Of course, if you were doing a JDM Inspire conversion, you would be starting with a fully loaded Accord, because they all had leather, were fully loaded and came with a V6.

Considering that cosmetically the main differences were the hood, headlights, front grill and some other minor trim things, you could almost make a USDM Accord LOOK like an Inspire for less.

Mugen Inspire:

Accord Euro R:

They look nothing alike, and aren't identical enough under the skin, so no, you can't turn your Accord into a Euro R conversion.

Welcome to CB7tuner, however, I would recommend typing in coherent sentences, because you will get much better results that way, than if you force people to try and intepret your jibberish.
                    The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

I would seriously like to know what drives people trying to put two different Accords together.

Comment

Mugen Inspire:

Accord Euro R:

So the TSX is the JDM Accord? I didn't know that! I've always liked both, the Accord, and the TSX!
                        1990 Accord EX

Comment

Yes, the TSX is the JDM AND EDM Accord. CL9 for the 2.4

the EuroR is a CL7. JDM CL7s came in Type 20A, 20E and EuroR guise.

The JDM CL9 came in Type 24E, 24TL and Type S.

CL8 is the 4WD version of the CL7 (Euro R is strict FWD)

The 03-07 3.0V6 Accord here is called CM6. The equivalent JDM Inspire is surprisingly a UC1, although they share the same body design, but the JDM Inspire comes with a more powerful 250PS i-VTEC J30a. The USDM and ASEAN V6 had to make do with a 'lesser' 240PS VTEC J30a.

But for the CP series, the JDM Inspire came back to it's 'Accord' roots, and had the CP3 code, same as the 3.5V6 Accords here in ASEAN.

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
                          Honda Accord Euro-R
                          Honda Odyssey Absolute
                          Honda City I-DSi
                          Honda Stream

Comment

^^^ Cool, thanks for the info man! I saw a blue TSX on the Honda Tuning magazine...dropped, nice wheels, Honda emblems and things like that...I fell in love with that TSX!
                            1990 Accord EX

Comment

Working...
                            X