Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

ATTN iphone users ;

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATTN iphone users ;

my plan with at&t is gonna be up in august and i'm contemplating getting the new ( or $99 iphone ) and i just had to know how you guys like it . or not .
    what plan do you have ?
    what problems do you run into ?
    are you glad you bought it ?
    anything else i should know ?

preciate it guys .

"You come from a long line of great poets, some of the greatest poets since Homer. One of them said, "The very time I thought I was lost, my dungeon shook and my chains fell off."
    - James Baldwin, "A Letter to My Nephew," The Fire Next Time.

UNI - Facebook - MRT

- Accord of the Month: March 2015 -

Love it. I'm posting from it right now. Best purchase I've made in a while, and the new 3.0 firmware will be awesome. If you wanna jailbreak it (hack) Let me know, I strongly advise it. Customs themes and better apps

There isn't much you can't do with this phone, especially with the update coming up with allthe extra features, add to that jailbreaking which opens it up more and you have an amazing device. If to can afford it, def go with the new 3gs. I would if I was eligible to upgrade right now, gotta wait a couple of months.
    Last edited by darkfusion42; 06-16-2009, 08:41 AM.

Bought from: TypeG,mak,CB7_ACCORD,ChampCoupe,Blackex
    Traded with: Cb7xChun
    Sold to: Rob_is_legend,DaddyO,daheavyking
    Sedan MR Thread Coupe MR Thread Prelude Si MR Thread
    My huge For Sale Thread

Comment

Originally posted by darkfusion42 View Post
      Love it. I'm posting from it right now. Best purchase I've made in a while, and the new 3.0 firmware will be awesome. If you wanna jailbreak it (hack) Let me know, I strongly advise it. Customs themes and better apps

There isn't much you can't do with this phone, especially with the update coming up with allthe extra features, add to that jailbreaking which opens it up more and you have an amazing device. If to can afford it, def go with the new 3gs. I would if I was eligible to upgrade right now, gotta wait a couple of months.

yeah , one of my teammates hacked his and it's pretty dope .
      he has nes games , gameboy , it's ridiculous .
      plus i could use it for music too , get rid of my old nano .

"You come from a long line of great poets, some of the greatest poets since Homer. One of them said, "The very time I thought I was lost, my dungeon shook and my chains fell off."

UNI - Facebook - MRT

Comment

Yea i bought the 3g the day it came out (Standing in line for HOURS!!!). But it is a incredible phone, I use it for everything, Check emails, Get directions if your lost, the Voicemail feature to delete voicemails that you dont want to hear. This is personally the best phone i have ever had.

This CB7-(Phebe) is the dawn of a new Era. Her new nickname is Super Supreme Fade

Comment

I have an old one (I've been told it's a 2g and a 1g... either way, it's an old model). I decided to buy used so I could pay monthly, and not get locked into a contract with AT&T (if I lose my job, I can drop the phone with no problem...)

I bought mine from customlowz (a moderator on this site, and also a big seller of refurbished iphones and ipods on ebay). If I didn't know it was used, I could've been convinced it was brand new. It works perfectly, and shows no sign of wear. If you're looking to buy a used one, I HIGHLY reccommend buying from him!

I love mine, though. It does so much, it's insane! I do property inspections for a living... I've already used it to find maps, tax records, and even downloaded a free translator so I can at least TRY to talk to people that don't speak English! I also rock out to Pandora Radio in my car constantly.

I think the one thing I use it for the least would be calling people!

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon View Post
            Yea i bought the 3g the day it came out (Standing in line for HOURS!!!). But it is a incredible phone, I use it for everything, Check emails, Get directions if your lost, the Voicemail feature to delete voicemails that you dont want to hear. This is personally the best phone i have ever had.
            man i can't do it . the " get it the day it comes out "
            i know with the 3gs , lines will be ridiculous , then apple will release a new iphone the following week .

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
            I have an old one (I've been told it's a 2g and a 1g... either way, it's an old model). I decided to buy used so I could pay monthly, and not get locked into a contract with AT&T (if I lose my job, I can drop the phone with no problem...)

I bought mine from customlowz (a moderator on this site, and also a big seller of refurbished iphones and ipods on ebay). If I didn't know it was used, I could've been convinced it was brand new. It works perfectly, and shows no sign of wear. If you're looking to buy a used one, I HIGHLY reccommend buying from him!

I love mine, though. It does so much, it's insane! I do property inspections for a living... I've already used it to find maps, tax records, and even downloaded a free translator so I can at least TRY to talk to people that don't speak English! I also rock out to Pandora Radio in my car constantly.

I think the one thing I use it for the least would be calling people!
            my brother has an iTouch and it's pretty cool .
            i think i'm just gonna go with the refurbished one .
            or see what customlowz has going on on ebay .

can you place the sim card in yourself ?
            i know that you can't take out the battery , but if i can just put in my own sim card i can just buy the data plan .

UNI - Facebook - MRT

Comment

can you place the sim card in yourself ?
              i know that you can't take out the battery , but if i can just put in my own sim card i can just buy the data plan .
              yeah the sim cards not under the battery its usually in a little slot somewhere on top or side depending on your model iphone

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

Originally posted by cvc7chris View Post
                yeah the sim cards not under the battery its usually in a little slot somewhere on top or side depending on your model iphone

good . cause i'm all about the cheap route . . . lol

no one's had any software issues though ?

UNI - Facebook - MRT

Comment

I never had any software issues. Well, my camera isn't working right now, but I either need to reset it... or I broke it when i dropped it. (shirt pocket is a bad place to put the phone when I'm about to tie my shoes!)

The SIM card is cake, at least on my model. A paperclip pulls out the tray, drop it in... works perfectly. I did just that, and I got a data plan. Of course, I bumped up my minutes and got unlimited texting as well, so my bill is still $100 a month or so... beats the hell out of the $300-$400 I was spending by going over all my limits!

Comment

Originally posted by khal.lawson View Post
                    man i can't do it . the " get it the day it comes out "
                    i know with the 3gs , lines will be ridiculous , then apple will release a new iphone the following week .
                    Dude it was easy I got there about 8:30am the line was out the door and then when Channel 7 news showed up I started making my way up the line while no one was looking. But I did come prepared if i was there for awhile (Gameboy, Ipod, and Rootbeer )

I was cheesin the whole day when I got it

This CB7-(Phebe) is the dawn of a new Era. Her new nickname is Super Supreme Fade

Comment

Originally posted by khal.lawson View Post
                      my plan with at&t is gonna be up in august and i'm contemplating getting the new ( or $99 iphone ) and i just had to know how you guys like it . or not .
                      what plan do you have ?
                      what problems do you run into ?
                      are you glad you bought it ?
                      anything else i should know ?

preciate it guys .
                      i have one...
                      unless your going to hack your iphone do not get it
                      it suckz if itz not hacked....

Comment

Originally posted by da1prettyboii View Post
                        i have one...
                        unless your going to hack your iphone do not get it
                        it suckz if itz not hacked....
                        so you say the iphone sucks unless its hacked ?
                        hmm . lol .

UNI - Facebook - MRT

Comment

Get the iPhone 3Gs that one has a video camera, I have the iPhone 3G and I just upgraded to the OS 3.0 and I'm loving it, MMS, Copy, Paste, Cut, motion skip with the iPod, landscape qwerty keyboard and much more....

Comment

Working...
                          X