Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

boti winner in orlando

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

boti winner in orlando

yes i was the one who won a trophy at boti in orlando....some of u guys swear like its easy to build a show car...for what i have done to it im pretty proud and the pictures that u guys have r a yr old my car sits alot lower now..i didnt go overboard with my car cuz thats just not me...my car looks simple and thats what works for me...and i drive this car everyday...so i have abused this car!! but i got pride in what i have done to this car and if u dont like it im sorry but i do...

welcome to the forum. please post more pics of the car. later.
    Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Welcome to the site. I don't think the comments were meant to insult the amount of work in your ride, but the pics we all saw show a very clean, but not necessarily boti winning cb7. You'll find we have some members with stunning rides on here. We all would love to see more pics of the way she sits now. (Or he, I know some women prefer a male whip! )

Comment

Glad you joined, Welcome to the site
        BUILT NOT BOUGHTOG OWNER,SINCE 06/1992

Comment

My statement were not made to offend or insult your work but the pics that I saw just seemed like a regular modded cb i see on the streets everyday. Obviously your mods are subtle and works for you but I never one could win a trophy in car show with such subtle mods hence the reason i said I should wash and wax my car and enter a show because my cb also have very subtle mods

Anyhoo, welcome to the site!
          1993 Accord LX - Sold
          93 BMW 525it - SOLD
          92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
          2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
          2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
          2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
          2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
          2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

any who. post pics
            **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

yes the car is very simple and i was the only accord at the show so i couldnt help it...i will have more done to it during the summer she is getting repainted and im trying to do my interior...im also trying to put bags on it but dont know yet i just might keep it with my coilovers....but the way i see it a win is a win and im glad i even took the courage to show cuz like i said before i was the only one who show with like 10 cb7 sitting in the parking lot....no offense taking but its kinda fustrating when u read that a simple car like that could win a trophy. which i did...

Comment

Originally posted by vtecprincess
                some of u guys swear like its easy to build a show car
                Originally posted by vtecprincess
                i was the only accord at the show
                How's it hard to win "Best Accord" at a show when there's only 1 Accord present?

Not hating, just confused. Anyways, welcome to the site. Post up some pics of your car currently.

1999 BMW M3
                2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

its not but not very many people step up and try to show their car at a show especially mine which is simple and sometimes simple is what wins and its worked for me. its not my fault that i was the only one who stepped up...

Comment

welcome to the site ... i havent seen any pictures of the car but congrats on your win and on having the courage to enter a show ... you say you are thinking about bagging it, well bagging accords is actually alot easier than trucks in my opinon since they use a solid air strut which is installed as easy as changing your struts the hardest part is wiring up your switches which really isnt hard just time consuming unless you get a plug and play kit such as http://www.autoaccessorystore.com/ho...detail&id=1051 ... i had air ride on my 94 accord i had for a little while and when it was parked it just looked sexy sitting on the ground

just a few pics for motivation ...
                    my old coupe

a friends shaved 4 door

well GL with future shows and plans

Comment

thank u i luv the way it sits i had a 92 coupe but i have two kids so its kinda hard for me to get them in and out was considering getting a wagon or going with a 94 and up 4 dr i really like them 2. my car will be under construction this summer ill keep ya posted...lol

Comment

Originally posted by vtecprincess View Post
                        thank u i luv the way it sits i had a 92 coupe but i have two kids so its kinda hard for me to get them in and out was considering getting a wagon or going with a 94 and up 4 dr i really like them 2. my car will be under construction this summer ill keep ya posted...lol
                        yeah i got 2 kids myself which is why i sold my last coupe and was looking for a wagon but stumbled acroos a 99 astro van for 1800 and i used to own one about 7 years ago that was done up nice so i got me another van to fix up once i hit a good point ill be showing it too

Comment

lol thats understandable i luv my car i brought it for $400 and it was beat up!!!! i took the time to make it look better and i still get knocked about it...but i cant wait ill post pictures when its redone...i really want a wagon though but people over here want like 3000 for them..

Comment

yeah i lived in central florida for 10 years from the time i was 13 to 23 ... lived in orlando, st. cloud, and kissimmee while i was down there ... then due to getting fucked by a company that we got our new double wide home from after hurricane charlie wrecked our old one we ended up moving to Tennessee ... if you ever get a chance to hang out with Tn_Accords and his family go for it i know them personally from up here and they are good people that run the honda house in st. cloud

Comment

i lived in orlando for 10 yrs and then i moved to port st lucie cuz i just couldnt find a job..i was pregnant for hurricane charlie i remember that night like it was yesterday. we had a lot of damage around us lucky us we didnt lose power we did lose cable though lol...but i remember that kissimmee and st cloud was underwater...and the street lights hanging i just wanted to cry...

Comment

Working...
                              X