Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

look what i found on the way to work . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

look what i found on the way to work . . .

ok , maybe it wasnt a set of jdm 1pieces , but i'm very interested in the new gtr .
    it takes the backseat to honda of course ,
    but seeing this on I-20 made me switch my route from work just
    to snap crappy cell phone pics .
    enjoy .

"You come from a long line of great poets, some of the greatest poets since Homer. One of them said, "The very time I thought I was lost, my dungeon shook and my chains fell off."
    - James Baldwin, "A Letter to My Nephew," The Fire Next Time.

UNI - Facebook - MRT

- Accord of the Month: March 2015 -

it was well worth the switch.

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
    Honda Accord Euro-R
    Honda Odyssey Absolute
    Honda City I-DSi
    Honda Stream

Comment

i just wish i could get close enough to one so i could see it in person . i went to a nissan dealer in hopes they had one , but nahh .

in other news my pops just picked up the 370z . it's sex .

"You come from a long line of great poets, some of the greatest poets since Homer. One of them said, "The very time I thought I was lost, my dungeon shook and my chains fell off."

UNI - Facebook - MRT

Comment

Originally posted by khal.lawson View Post
        in other news my pops just picked up the 370z . it's sex .
        Pics!

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
        Honda Accord Euro-R
        Honda Odyssey Absolute
        Honda City I-DSi
        Honda Stream

Comment

Originally posted by blizzard335 View Post
          Pics!
          i would ,
          prob is he's 700 miles away . lol .
          imma ask him to send me some pics .

UNI - Facebook - MRT

Comment

Paparazzi! Hehe, I saw one parked here in a restaurant and I asked my wife to take pictures of me with it pretending it was mine. I still like the R34 though.

Comment

Me n Jak_frostwhite saw one in Washington Heights while we were chilling admiring the ladies before the ride back to jersey...all black it looked gangster

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
              Frost White Member 13
              My Ride
              "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

Originally posted by jacOOLito View Post
                Paparazzi! Hehe, I saw one parked here in a restaurant and I asked my wife to take pictures of me with it pretending it was mine. I still like the R34 though.
                yeah . the r34 is my favorite just because i've wanted one so long .
                it took me a minute to get adjusted to the new joints headlight design ,
                but it's still badass .

UNI - Facebook - MRT

Comment

I'm so spoiled where I live because they were 3 dudes within a 1/2 mile radius of my condo that owns a GTR. The dude closest to me that owns the 08 M5 pre-order his (white ) and got it early so one day on my way home I saw it so I followed him to the stop light taking pics and he said I should stop by later to take a better look(we had spoken previously regarding his M5) which i did. Sweet car I have pics in my phone right now too bad I only got to sit in it but no test drive or ride.
                  1993 Accord LX - Sold
                  93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                  92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                  2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                  2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                  2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                  2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                  2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

There was one drove past my house on Saturday, my brother got a short vid of it as it passed. He said some old man was driving it, he said the guy had to be in his 60's

Comment

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
                      There was one drove past my house on Saturday, my brother got a short vid of it as it passed. He said some old man was driving it, he said the guy had to be in his 60's
                      ^ at the rate i'm going now . that'll be me .

UNI - Facebook - MRT

Comment

I got pics of my cousins gtr ill post them up when iget home
                        I LOVE MY RHD HONDA
                        I DO WIRE TUCKS AND ENGINE HARNESS!
                        THEWHOLEKREWMOTORSPORTS
                        ALLTHINGSPROPER.COM

Comment

Working...
                        X