Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

What car do you plan on getting next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Ralliart is a great looking car the EVO just has a meaner looking front end. Plus the EVO has a wider looking stance with the vented fenders. Though the rear spoiler. wing supposedly blocks some of the view. But who cares who is behind you, more importantly who is in front of you. The STI is not a bad car either but they killed it for me when they only released the hatchback version.
    Where ever you go... Go Boldly

Comment

Im getting one of these...

Shooting for next year, lets see what God says.
      The past, is history:The future, is a mystery:The present, is a gift.
      James 4:7
      Submit yourself to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

Comment

Originally posted by Patchouli007 View Post
        The Ralliart is a great looking car the EVO just has a meaner looking front end. Plus the EVO has a wider looking stance with the vented fenders. Though the rear spoiler. wing supposedly blocks some of the view. But who cares who is behind you, more importantly who is in front of you. The STI is not a bad car either but they killed it for me when they only released the hatchback version.
        yeah all in all still a great car and with the new sti they hurt it a little i was watching a episode of top gear with the evo x and the new sti and although the sti is quicker in a straight the evo was better in every way to them and a really big punch in the face is it lost its rally inspired looks which is one of the main things they did every year was keep that inspiring look to its roots and now the evo yeah it changed alot but it still has the aggressive look about it.

Comment

CD5/CE1?

Protege5 wagon?

There are cars i want and cars ill end up getting, lol.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
            Hopefully the 2010 Mazdaspeed 6 will be a little more interesting than the previous one... It had potential, but didn't live up to it!
            I want one sooooo baaad And the V6's only come in tiptronic Hopefully the mazdaspeed is V6 and Standard

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post

The S-10 that you've put a lot of time into restoring?
                I hope the Sportster is in GREAT shape.
                after some through thinking and a good kick in the nuts my dad says not a good deal since the top end will probably have to be rebuilt and the frame needs repainted along w/ lots of little stuff

and i cant remember if i have posted recent pics here,s one

h23a3 lxinks

Comment

My uncle will be giving me one of these as soon as the wife and I get our house.

will be dropped and made into a cruiser

but what will I BUY next?

but different wheels/hood when I'm done

Or maybe one of these: I love the mods done on it
                  ____

Comment

Originally posted by colslaw87 View Post

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121955

hmmmm...... now seem like a good time to make that one yours... Since its forsale. So do you know the guy selling it or something?
                    "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
                    - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

1999 civic si...

Comment

Comment

since my accident with the curve.....If i were to have 4wd it would never happen LOL

Soooo to fix all that problem

BAM!!! Impreza RS 2.5 Pre WRX

AWESOME!!!!! CAR!!!! Cheap on insurance too since it no turbo hehe

well in that pic is with custom turbo.....but you know what i mean

Comment

Prelude, pretty damn soon.

Red 92 Prelude S w/ black interior, F22a, 5-spd, 174K miles.... but, it's in great condition.
                            (Not car pictured)
                            Last edited by JoshM; 05-15-2009, 06:09 PM.

1999 BMW M3
                            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

I've always liked the 98-05 Lexus Gs300 . Back then my uncle and I always had the thought of luxury cars being slammed on big wheels , now its a Trends (VIP Style/Bippu). EVentually I'll have one within the next year or so.

Hate it or love it, here are a few pics of Vip'd Lexus's that I think are pretty tight.

"PREPARE for the WORSE, Hope for the BEST" B.T.N.H.

Comment

accord 98-02 2 door (v6) or 03-04 2 door (v6). Nothing too new, but still fun. The 03-04's are comfy though, plus have some power to 'em.
                                98' Mustang 3V Swap
                                11' VW CC R36

Comment

Working...
                                X