Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

What car do you plan on getting next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jgeck90 View Post
    I will fix the body, air, and get my cb7 painted but that's about it. And a cd player for inside. I am going to either trade it or keep it and buy a Jeep Cherokee. It depends on how tight money is at the time.
    thats exactly what my jeep looks like same color and everything..my rims aint white though lol
    IM IN LOVE WITH A CAR..IS THAT WRONG?

MY MR THREAD
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=132771

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordcb7ex View Post
      the new lancer ralliart has grown onto me although i would have money to get one but this is what i would want after my cb7.

nice!

when do u plan on getting it?

Comment

93 Accord SE no tranny:Parting out
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...52#post2070752

86 Ford Ranger fuel problem

Explorer Fund:$1595.23

Comment

I'm looking at a 98' - 99' Accord for the wife.
          Originally posted by sweet91accord
          if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Early 911 or 912 soft window Targa

I have zero intrest in ANYTHING else.

Members Ride Thread - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121452

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
            dustin, you are a dick!

officially the lowest ive seen now

Comment

I'm shooting for one of these!

Comment

maybe go back to series 2 3.8's

maybe go old school

but i want a suv bad...

Comment

Originally posted by RedMagic187 View Post
                  I'm shooting for one of these!
                  The concept model?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                    The concept model?
                    Of course, dream big or don't dream at all! Ya digg

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                      Why the Ralliart? It's just a watered down Evo... The price difference isn't really even all that significant. If it were a $22,000 car, I'd understand... but it's pushing $30k isn't it? It's great competition for the Mazdaspeed3 or WRX (though the WRX now blows it out of the water...) but it's not a good value to me. I'd save a few more pennies and get a lower-model EvoX!

well yeah thats very true but id take either or if i couldnt get the evo id take the ralliart but i would take the evo if i had the extra money for sure. and the ralliart version start at about 25,900 which is about almost 8 grand less then the evo whis is close to 33,000.
                      Last edited by 92accordcb7ex; 05-13-2009, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSzSoLDIeR View Post
                        nice!

when do u plan on getting it?

at the moment in my dreams i have to try and finish school then start making real money to afford one.

Comment

Quote:
                          Originally Posted by deevergote.
                          Why the Ralliart? It's just a watered down Evo... The price difference isn't really even all that significant. If it were a $22,000 car, I'd understand... but it's pushing $30k isn't it? It's great competition for the Mazdaspeed3 or WRX (though the WRX now blows it out of the water...) but it's not a good value to me. I'd save a few more pennies and get a lower-model EvoX!

Originally posted by 92accordcb7ex View Post
                          well yeah thats very true but id take either or if i couldnt get the evo id take the ralliart but i would take the evo if i had the extra money for sure. and the ralliart version start at about 25,900 which is about almost 8 grand less then the evo whis is close to 33,000.
                          The Ralliart does use older tech as far as the AWD control systems though you might not be missing much. The big thing about the Ralliart that is a bit more appealing to me is the gas mileage and ride. While I would love an EVO if it was a DD it might get very old as ruff as it is and cost more in gas. I have seen nicely equiped Ralliart for 27 grand. But the nasty looks of the EVO are tempting. But you really need a euro version to get the full affect, the US is a bit watered down.
                          Where ever you go... Go Boldly

Comment

bright red INFINITI G35 coupe 6 SPEED
                            WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Originally posted by ONEKLEAN91 View Post
                              bright red INFINITI G35 coupe 6 SPEED
                              Go for the g37s. LOL That is one very sexy car. I wanted the g35 until the 37 came out
                              "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
                              - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

The Ralliart does use older tech as far as the AWD control systems though you might not be missing much. The big thing about the Ralliart that is a bit more appealing to me is the gas mileage and ride. While I would love an EVO if it was a DD it might get very old as ruff as it is and cost more in gas. I have seen nicely equiped Ralliart for 27 grand. But the nasty looks of the EVO are tempting. But you really need a euro version to get the full affect, the US is a bit watered down.
                                yes the evo ralliart uses the awd from the evo lX so its still not bad at all and i wouldnt mind the evo as a dd but the gas can really hurt the pocket and hell if you think about it youd have another 5 to 6 grand to play around with the ralliart and alot of people notice they put better tail lights on the ralliart over the evo.

Comment

Working...
                                X