Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Worst Weekend Of My Life :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worst Weekend Of My Life :(

sO THIS PASSED FRIDAY i HAD TOLD MYSELF i WAS GONNA HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND BECAUSE i'VE HAD A STRESSFUL WEEK AT WORK.... WELL, MY GOOD WEEKEND WAS RUINED. tHE SUCKIEST ONE EVER!!!!!!!!

ME AND MY DUDE ALONG WITH OUR SON WERE RENTING A HOUSE FROM MY SISTER IN LAW WHICH IS MY DUDES SISTER... WELL THIS BITCH WS CHARH=GING US 1200 FOR RENT WHICH WAS HER MORTGAGE PAYMENT. ABOUT 2-3 WEEKS AGO I GOT A LETTER IN THE MAIL WHICH WAS THE NOTICE OF TRUSTEE SALE.... MEANING THE HOUSE WAS GOING FOR FORECLOSURE AND AUCTION DUE TO NON PAYMENT OF MORTGAGE!!!! THE LETTER STATES ITS BEEN SINCE JANUARY THAT WE HADN'T PAID WHICH THERE IS NO WAY THAT IS TRUE BECAUSE WE ALWAYS PAID HER.

SO ONCE I TOLD MY DUDE ABOUT THE LETTER HE SPOKE TO HIS SISTER AND MADE A DEAL. THE DEAL WAS THAT WE WERE NOT GONNA PAY HER FOR THE REST OF THE TIME WE WERE AT THE HOUSE SO WE CAN SAVE MONEY TO MOVE OUT SINCE THE AUCTION DATE IS SET FOR JULY 19. MY DUDE TOLD HER I WILL EVENTUALLY PAY YOU ABOUT 500 BUCKS FOR REMAINDER OF THE TIME WE ARE HERE BUT NOT RIGHT NOW.....

SO EVERYTHING WAS KOO UP UNTIL FRIDAY!!!! i GO TO MY MOMS TO GO PICK UP MY SON AFTER WORK AND WHEN I PULL UP MY DUDE WAS THERE WHICH TO ME IS WEIRD CUZ HE WILL NEVER GO TO MY PARENTS UNLESS IM THERE.

TURNS OUT THAT HIS BITCH ASS SISTER WANTS US TO SILL KEEP PAYING THE 1200 FOR THE RENT!!! HER AND MY DUDE GOT IN A BIG ASS ARGUMENT, SHE EVEN SLAPPED HIM AND I GUESS SHIT GOT OUTTA HAND FROM THERE!!! SO THE BITCH KICKED US OUT AND GAVE US 1 DAY TO TAKE ALL OUR SHIT OUT OF THE HOUSE!!!!!!!

SO FRIDAY AND SAT WE SPENT PACKING AND MOVING AND ALSO YESTERDAY WHICH WAS ALSO MOTHERS DAY!!!! SO YEAH I HATE THIS SHIT IM SO PISSED AND BUMBED OUT!!!!!!

I SWEAR I FEEL LIKE CRYING!!!!

sORRY ABOUT YOUR DUMB ASS SISTER IN LAW. HOPEFULLY YOU, YOUR "DUDE", AND YOUR SON FIND SOMEWHERE NEW TO LIVE QUICKLY.

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

i dunno about the US laws but here in canada, if you live there, regardless of weather you pay rent or not you cant be evicted without a court order, so id look into that if i were you

Comment

Well We Are Staying At My Parents For A Bit Until We Get The Money To Move Out!!!

And Yeah Its The Same Laws Here That You Cant Get Kicked Out Without A Court Notice Or 30 Day Notice From Land Lord.... But My Dude Fucked Up He Trusted His Dumb Fucekn Sister And Never Got A Contract And Now We Are Fucked!!!!

We Had A Nice Set Up And The House Was Bad Ass!!!! Now We Dont Have Shit But Our Cars!!!!!! Which Is Better Than Nothing!!!!

Comment

By law you didnt have to leave. You should have said fuck you and made her go to court and get papers to kick you out. EVen after getting an eviction notice you still aint got to leave. Your sis in law is a bitch indeed! She takes the money and not pay her mortgage which is her busines but its messed up that its family and did y'all like that.
          1993 Accord LX - Sold
          93 BMW 525it - SOLD
          92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
          2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
          2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
          2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
          2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
          2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

you dont need a contract, verbal is good enough, you dont have to leave, and if you have receipts of you paying $1200 a month thats even better for you

Comment

YUP THATS EXACTLY WHAT I SAID!!!! I MEAN THIS BITCH HAS MONEY.... SO WE THINK SHE HAS A BAD ASS HOUSE DRIVES AN ESCALADE BUT IS MENTALLY ILL SHE'S TRIED KILLING HERSELF BECAUSE HER SISTER WAS KILLED SHE IS FUCEKN INSANE.... BUT THIS BITCH STRAIGHT UP JACKED US FOR ABOUT 5000 BUCKS!!!!! I SWEAR I WISH I CAN BEAT HER ASS BUT DAMN MY PARENTS FUCEKN TAUGHT ME BETTER THAN TO LOWERING MYSELF TO FUCKEN IDIOTS LIKE HER!!!!!! I HATE HER I SWEAR I HAVE ALWAYS HATED HER!!!!!!

Comment

you had an oral contract, detrimental reliance, unjust enrichment and a bunch of other causes of action
                "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
                - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

first you should quite writing in capital letters....

anyways i see you are in phoenix, You should look into squatters law. Its a law that states if you have renters living in a property you own and the owner is not able to make payments and the it goes into forclosure the renters are not liable to be kicked out and the property cannot be sold or auctioned until the lease officially expires. so technically so long as you pay your rent you can live there as long as you please and the owner has to continue to pay.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
                  member ride thread
                  11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
                  DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
                  People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
                  I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
                  John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

I Dont See The Problem With Me Writing In All Capitals.... Plus Right Now Im Not In The Best Mood To Be Critiziced Especially For Stupid Shit Like.... Dont Type In Capitals...

Anywho All Of You Guys Are Right But My Dude Says That Its Just Going To Cause More Troubles For Us All.

I Mean This Bitch Has Always Thought She Has Helped Us Out And Has Made Our Life Easier When In Reality She Has Been Fucking Us Over!!!! I Mean What The Fuck Did She Do With All That Money We Have Been Giving Her?

The Sad Thing Is That We Struggled To Pay Her We Stopped Paying Alot Of Shit Just To Be Able To Pay Her And Then She Fucks Us Over!!!!

That Is Bullshit!

Comment

you're not the only one who's had a shity weekend...Plus reading all caps with a few lower case letters is annoying.

if you're not going to at least try and resovle the issue legally then you really have no one to blame than yourself (or your dude) for what ever loss you guys suffer.
                      "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
                      - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty View Post
                        you're not the only one who's had a shity weekend...Plus reading all caps with a few lower case letters is annoying.

if you're not going to at least try and resovle the issue legally then you really have no one to blame than yourself (or your dude) for what ever loss you guys suffer.
                        Youre a bit harsh there buddy apparently you had a worse weekend than I did!!! Plus I'm not loosing anything!!!! I'm pissed and sad for having to leave in these circumstances but at the same time I'm happy because ut seemed liked my dude was never going to move out!!!!

I still have my life my son and my family to me when I dont have that is when I lost everything!!!!

Thankfully that hasn't been taken away...

Comment

My weekend wasnt exactly good either...mustve been something in the ozone this weekend or something.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                          Originally posted by Jarrett
                          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Dude, I'm pretty sure you don't have to move out immediately. most U.S. housing laws state, If you can prove you've lived at said address for more than 30 days, EG(letters or bills with cancelled and dated postage to said address) and/or have proof of rent payment, that she would have to get a court ordered eviction notice in order for you to have to vacate the premisis. This process takes several months before she would even get the eviction notice, and even if she were to get the letter, you can get up to 90 days in order to move out. You really should look into this, and make that miserable bitch even more miserable.
                            Last edited by 4U2H8ME; 05-11-2009, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 4U2H8ME View Post
                              Dude, I'm pretty sure you don't have to move out immediately. most U.S. housing laws state, If you can prove you've lived at said address for more than 30 days, EG(letters or bills with cancelled and dated postage to said address) and/or have proof of rent payment, that she would have to get a court ordered eviction notice in order for you to have to vacate the premisis. This process takes several months before she would even get the eviction notice, and even if she were to get the letter, you can get up to 90 days in order to move out. You really should look into this, and make that miserable bitch even more miserable.
                              lol..... I know I can do all that but for some reason my dude soesnt want to deal with this bitch anymore.... In all honesty I dont either the bitch has always tried to walk all over us and think that everything we have is because she has helped us!!!! in reality the only thing the bitch did was rent us her house and made us loose it for her stupidity.

Im so frustrated I swear i feel like going crazy but to me this bitch isn't worth my time... but it's inevitable for me to know and let it pass that she seriously fucekd us over!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X