Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

How come the chicks have the cool cars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How come the chicks have the cool cars?

so i recently made this observation. there are a lot of chicks driving really sweet cars. I see tuners every where fully tuned out, engine and appearance, and they are all driven by chicks. tons of evo's, eclipse's, and prelude's. and all the guys drive are civics...

I did see a civic with boost that tried to race a lancer while the five 0 was sitting behind them...

Originally posted by kija99 View Post
    so i recently made this observation. there are a lot of chicks driving really sweet cars. I see tuners every where fully tuned out, engine and appearance, and they are all driven by chicks. tons of evo's, eclipse's, and prelude's. and all the guys drive are civics...

I did see a civic with boost that tried to race a lancer while the five 0 was sitting behind them...
    most of them their bf's beef's up the cars for them.

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
    1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
    1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
    2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

yup

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
      1992 Accord EX Coupe
      My FS Thread
      Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
      Originally posted by deevergote
      Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

There was a girl at my work that came through the drive threw and she was driving a newer camaro (late 90's early 2000's, not sure) but its pretty clean, white paint, rims and a system. She must be 16 MABEY 17 and i was thinkin "ooh taking daddy's car out for a spin?". A few days later i see a guy in his late teens/early 20's driving it with her in the passenger seat (boyfriend is my guess). Go's to show that those younger girls especially are little moochers... There's another girl (17, 18) that drives a late 80's jeep cherokee beater... I was thinkin, thats more like it... she had to open the door to give me her money (drive threw) cuz the window was busted, (and im not calling it a beater cuz the window dosnt work, its cuz it looked like shit and smelled like shit but she didnt....). my 0.2.

Comment

that has to be the reason cause i raced a chick in a mustang the other day and i owned her, i dont think she could drive...

but a lot of the girls do most of the work themselves. my friend has a lot of connections and knows most of the tuners around here, and sees chicks working on their cars all the time. and most of the cars are show worthy.

Comment

My bothers buddy has an 06 or so subaru impreza, fast as shit with a full exhaust, and i always see his girlfriend driving it, but I know its not hers...

Comment

i dont let my girlfriend drive my car anymore cause the last time she did the wheel flew off... no joke it flew off and rolled down the road and almost hit a car

Comment

My wife drives a Buick LeSabre.

Do I fail?

Actually, it's going up for sale here shortly, and we are buying another CB, or maybe a CD...or a CG...or a CM...
                Originally posted by sweet91accord
                if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
                  My wife drives a Buick LeSabre.

Do I fail?

Actually, it's going up for sale here shortly, and we are buying another CB, or maybe a CD...or a CG...or a CM...
                  my granma drives a LeSabre hahaha

Comment

The only people that have EVER driven my car is my mom and leschwab mechanic's. She's only driven it once cuz i ran out of gas and had 2 get a ride 2 work and wait for my dad to bring home 5 gallons, so she brought my car donw 2 me cuz i was closing, and leschwab for tire, alighnment stuff... Id NEVER let anyone drive my car, mabey Nine_deuce, cuz i wanna here it drive by me 2 see what its like to blow me off my feet... He treets his car perfectly, therefore, i trust him... And he never redlines...

Comment

I,m lucky my girlfriend can't drive a 5spd . But her civic is one color with custom paint .Where mine the front clip needs to be painted. and yes I do all the work on her car , so I guess it,s true the bf fixes it up for them
                      needing a new project got rid of bagged S10 going back to Honda's

Comment

I always see guys driving beat to shit civics or other cheap looking crappy cars that are spray painted and other horrible things.

And I see girls in cars that are actually nice..

Me and my friend were talking about this a few days ago lol.

There is some girl with a civic i see driving around and it has a roll cage in it and its always full of other girls with their heads inches from the cage..

Comment

so i guess this is a nation wide phenomenon hahaha

my neighbor has a prelude and his wife bought most of his parts for him, and his wife has a newer 240sx and he bough most of the parts for her car... i think its relly cool though cause they both love cars. she knows just about the same amount as him... if only my girl liked cars hahaha

Comment

Also in reply to girls driving their boyfriends cars.

I always see a yellow lancer with some guy driving it.. and it turns out hes been driving his girlfriends car..

But yeah, where I live i always see mexican girls with huge poofy hair driving around in helluh nice cars.

Comment

So true it,s the same here as well . And as soon as I get the front of my civic painted it will be nicer than hers
                              needing a new project got rid of bagged S10 going back to Honda's

Comment

Working...
                              X