Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

what is considered "rice" or not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wouldnt consider it rice to have a body kit look at my car.

i have more money in the suspution of my car then i do in the motor. but auto cross. so thats what i need my car to do. so its all up to u and how u want to use ur car.
    Last edited by Mayhem Tripp Robinson; 04-26-2009, 10:42 AM.

The Race Car

Comment

Originally posted by beerman987 View Post
      i wouldnt consider it rice to have a body kit look at my car.

i have more money in the suspution of my car then i do in the motor. but auto cross. so thats what i need my car to do. so its all up to u and how u want to use ur car.
      ur kit is clean

and ill agree with this whole thread
      rice is just a term for not in the in crowd

Comment

I have a body kit. Granted people here and there don't like certain aspects of it, but nobody ever called it rice.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
          Even those have a ton of potential. The Echo would have been cooler if we got the Vitz hatchback... Canada got it.
          The Neon is light as hell. Drop an SRT4 engine into a 1st gen Neon...

Honestly, the original usage of "rice" was to describe anything done in poor taste. For example, I saw a 93 Firebird with an aluminum park bench wing the other day... NOT in good taste!
          haha..... i think the original use of "ricer" was brought around from my angle was all the big block pro drag guys calling anything that wasn't American a "rice burner."

My dad is still telling me to stop making plans to make my rice burner fast because it's a lost cause. He is totally disregarding the 9.48 second 14 mile that a boosted S2K did on his track......

Comment

Beerman, you got your dick in the photo.

Comment

I was called a ricer in my AP1 by a VW Golf driver before.

I think you can have many appearance mods and not be rice as long as its done tastefully. The thing is, "tastefull" will differ person to person.

Comment

Originally posted by D1sclaimer View Post
                I was called a ricer in my AP1 by a VW Golf driver before.

I think you can have many appearance mods and not be rice as long as its done tastefully. The thing is, "tastefull" will differ person to person.
                he was just mad that he was driving a golf and you were in a s2k...in my opinion rice is a FWD car with an airplane style spoiler, obnoxious, unpainted primer body kit held on by screws, with a 5 inch muffler and no other performance mods...i see that all day long where i live, but i'd never tell it to their faces because they obviously think they look cool when apparantly they dont now how ridiculous they look..plus im not here to judge..just my .02 cents.
                Originally posted by chessboxer
                We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
                Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

IMO the term ricer started as an insult for the domestic guys to put down on imports then turned into, by "kids Spending mommy and daddy's money", an insult for everyone who wasnt rich and Put in their own wrench time instead of having it done at a shop.. I personally started out with a 92 5.0 supercharged mustang that me and my dad built from the ground up but i traded it even up for a 92 civic Kitted with a b16 swap and shaved everything... my people called me a ricer for the longest but were not saying shit when the civic would rip any of their v-8's. so brother to each his own do you thing and dont worry bout what other people have to say.. "they are just jealous"

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
                    I respect all cars...

Except Toyota Echos and Dodge Neons...

i actually respect all cars except the Prius.
                    i would rather have a geo than a prius, because the truth is that they look like cheese wedges and u can not modify them.

it would like to see anyone try to modified a prius

Originally posted by visualpoet
                    some owners think it's the best thing since titties

Comment

Originally posted by Juan4DCB7 View Post
                      i actually respect all cars except the Prius.
                      i would rather have a geo than a prius, because the truth is that they look like cheese wedges and u can not modify them.

it would like to see anyone try to modified a prius

some swedes did it.

Comment

prius are pretty nice. IMFO bitches! haha
                        Accord SE

93se
                        Members Ride
                        Bought from: H22wagon93, Theos92VR4, Hondafan81, Father Time, DarkHusk, Gunrunner, FamousFreak
                        Sold to: sulimed, BurtonRiderT6, tishock

Comment

now lets see a modded out smart for 2 car..i doubt you can find custom rims for them (they only have three lug nuts..wtf??)
                          We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.

Comment

They are taking the hayabusa motor and dropping them in the smart cars... they haul ass then

Comment

Comment

thats f'in sick...lmfao at the end when they pushed it up into a van lol

Comment

Working...
                                X