Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

I need someone to talk to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha that story was hilarious!

Comment

You are a crazy fucker. Wont stop me from hangin out with you, even thugh your technically old enough to be my father, just keep your distance and no over-nighters... I know your fiance has a sneaking suspicion of our relashionship... its mearly a love for CB7's, and our disqusting humor.
      Last edited by eazyduzit509; 04-27-2009, 01:15 AM.

Comment

everybody thinks about bout it but only few dare to try hahaha

Comment

damn !! if i was able to do myself i wouldn't leave the house!!!! and be making lots of money off the vids of it !!!!
          http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by bobbycos View Post
            damn !! if i was able to do myself i wouldn't leave the house!!!! and be making lots of money off the vids of it !!!!
            I think you and nine deuce need to hang out sometime. Two guy 4 nuts!!!

Make MILLIONS of DOLLARS!!!!! and help comvert many of the cb's in her either turbo or swapped!!!

Why isn't your girl servicing you man.... No Service FTL!

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
            PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

this thread made me lol =P

Purchased from: 90-JDMCB7, cb95spd, 92_dr_p, ukaccord92, slammed4thgen, 93a-lude, h22anow, cb7addicted, H22WAGON93, tonymontana1204, agol, Joshy

Sold to: di2accord

Comment

Apparently when all the "full service" gas stations went out of business, so did she. Now, it's "self serve"

Comment

Wow random as fuk lol
                  -Will

Comment

Alright...ill be the one to step up and ask...

.....so....could you??

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                    Originally posted by Jarrett
                    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Ah, nvm. Reading pwns.

Originally posted by Hypeonline View Post
                      everybody thinks about bout it but only few dare to try hahaha
                      And a smaller few actually can.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Originally Posted by nine_deuce
                        Ok, I didn't wanna say this yet. But, this was all the ramblings of me when I was drunk. This didn't actually happen. It just came to me last night as I was sitting at my computer, drinking.

Thanks for playing, unfortunately I don't have any going away gifts

I believe you

NOT
                        Take that freek show to the park, maybe the squirrels will care.

Comment

Drunk or not, fake or not...Im still willing to bet its happened at lest once.

Comment

Haha, this shit is starting to backfire on me... or wait, are you guys wondering if this happened out of jealousy? haha!

Comment

Whats going on? Whad I miss????
                              私は日本語を話さない

1990 Honda Civic DX - Junked
                              1992 Honda Accord Si - Sold for parts
                              Next Honda coming.

Comment

Im just fucking with ya man. Drunk or not, this is till a pretty strange, and funny, discussion topic.

Comment

Working...
                                X