Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

A sad day has come....retire the CB7?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A sad day has come....retire the CB7?

So....I'm a tight wad, I bought my 1990 honda accord when I was 15 with my own money. Yes I'm the type of person who drives a car until the wheel fall off, my dad drove a civic to 598K(1991 civic).

I'm now 25, the old CB is still chugging along, but has horrible rust spots in the rear.

Out of no where, my mom decided to buy a 2010 Civic today(well she is buying it in the coming months). Anyhow, she said she'll give me her 01 Civic Ex 5-speed or I can sell it/keep the cb7.

I can only keep one car, does the CB retire?

This could be a sad sad day....
    Last edited by 90Haccord; 04-23-2009, 05:49 PM.
    90 accord EX automatic F22A4 232,500
    DIY ram intake
    0gauge/4gauge BIG 3
    stock alt rewound to 120amps
    optima orange top 830cca 1030ca
    fully synthetic valvoline "Max Life" 5w30

Other rides:
    2004 Jeep Liberty v6
    2001 Honda civic ex coupe 1.7 vtec

If you sell the Civic, you could make that CB7 new again

It all comes down to what you want. The only thing that makes the CB7 worth keeping is the love of the car. I have 3 cars, soon to be 4... and my CB7 is still the one I call the "good" car (and one of my cars is a 2009 Fit)

Comment

decisions, decisions...

yeah, i guess it depends on what you want to do man. a newer cleaner car to work on would be nice, but how much do you love your cb7?

Soon to have the first *Bottle Fed Accord* in MI!

Vouch For: fatboy1185

Comment

Working...
      X