Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Another "I Got Pulled Over" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the first ticket i was 16 just got my truck me and my dad have been working on running and wanted to drive it to the store (fredmeyers)

ok so let me put this in prespective it was a
    89 mazda b2200
    94 rb26det swaped
    all wheel drive
    1800 lbs truck
    weight reducing bed (skelotin frame)
    so weights about 1475

i pull out of my street and tested the accel in first and second gear by the time i redlined second gear i heard the sound of the grim reaper

he pulled me over and heres the convo
    me:hows it goin
    cop:license,proof of insurence and registration plz
    me:ok let me get it for you one sec (reaches over opens glove box)
    here you go
    cop:alright registration is good insurence is good ok ill be right back with your lisence
    me: alright (prays for nothing to come up)
    cop: ok do you know y i pulled you over
    me: reckless driving?
    cop: yes the way you accelerated down the road is not legal
    me: alright (smerk) just making sure the trottle wont stick just rebuilt the motor(shhhhh.... he dosnt know the rb26det)
    cop: uh huh ok jjust dont do it again
    me: alright thank you officer

end of the day it was a 76 in a 40 i had 4 points and a 250$ fine and a court appearence

like everyone has said just pay it learned experiance
    lucky

"accidents in the back seats cause kids"
    but who says that i
    have back seats in my sedan

THE ALASKA EXPERIMENT

Comment

Valentine one + Laser Jammer, and you will be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by vietkid_2006 View Post
        Well today this morning i was coming from my aviation class back to school.

and so i took the freeway and it was a 60mph speed limit.

so i was traveling 65mph.

and i got pulled over. the cop said it's a speed trap. obviously now i see a car pulled over to the side.

and 4 other cop cars fly by while i was pulled over.

thing is they set up the trap where the speed limit drops right down to 55mph.

so i got clocked at 67mph and dropped down to 65mph with a 76.40 dollar fine.

i know i sped. but speed trap? that's harsh. /rant.
        76 bucks? I wish i could get a fine that low.
        Going nearly 20 KM's over will result in about 450$ in fines, demerits on your license, as well as an insurance fine. You got it easy boy, don't complain.
        90 Accord EX F22a1 Auto R.I.P.
        2011 Mazda 3 Hatch 2.5L GS sport HELLO!

Comment

Originally posted by js593 View Post
          76 bucks? I wish i could get a fine that low.
          Going nearly 20 KM's over will result in about 450$ in fines, demerits on your license, as well as an insurance fine. You got it easy boy, don't complain.
          good thing i wasn't rushing to get home or anything. or it'd be a little much higher speed.....

my dad's mad about it. but what else can you do right.?

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
          1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
          1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
          2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

thing is in iowa, the law states they HAVE to have the reduced speed signs posted 500 ft before the speed change so it gives drivers enough time to slow for the change in speed. If there wasnt one nor a 55 mph speed limit sign you fight it! You WILL win... I DID
            "you can catch me swoopin 4G coupin switchin lanes" haha haha.

1993 SE coupe drag car ahoy!

1992 EX coupe 5 spd **sold **

1991 LX sedan 5 spd **tore the tranny apart**
            sold to: jakfrostwhite,F22Cb7Rid3r, and many others
            Did work for: jhoff_cb7
            Traded with: 1990AccordEX,pr3pg4lyfe

Comment

Originally posted by JDMCB3Si View Post
              thing is in iowa, the law states they HAVE to have the reduced speed signs posted 500 ft before the speed change so it gives drivers enough time to slow for the change in speed. If there wasnt one nor a 55 mph speed limit sign you fight it! You WILL win... I DID
              well if you know in des moines on I-235 i was coming off the ramp. and i didn't see no speed limit signs. but i know the speeds..

but i already paid the ticket man. soo it's over and done. now everytime i jump on the interstate i push cruise control lol.

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
              1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
              1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
              2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

That's nothing. I was clocked at 125 by a plane.The ground unit let me off with 85 on the ticket. He was being nice to us because we were on vacation. Car was full of luggage. He said that if he nailed me for the 125 my car would be impounded and I would be looking at over $1000 fine and at least 1 night in jail waiting to talk to the judge.

Comment

iv never gotten a ticket. i came close to having one the otherday, it was 2 in the morning and i wanted to get home so i was goin around 95-100 in a 35... i end up blowing past two state troopers but i guess they didnt see me (i was going so fast i was a blur lol jk) . i was scared shitless after that.

Comment

Working...
                  X