Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Should I sell my CB???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should I sell my CB???

I DON'T WANT TO!! But was wondering your opinions on if I should sell my CB being I am getting married and am the father of 3 little girls.....kinda a tight fit. My CB is my other love, but I wonder if it is big enough to to hold us all as we grow as a family. ( I could see me now....rocking a custom odyssey LOL) What would you do????

I'd rock the shit out of this Odyssey LOL
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/496647
    Last edited by Sway; 04-21-2009, 05:37 AM.
    91 LX Under Construction. http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...00#post2017900

yes sell it ..for the safety of your family ... that cb is too old ...dont take the chance.

Comment

accords are deff. not the safest vehicles on the road, and ARE tiny for 3 kids...one kid has trouble back there

I have always loved the look of Honda's minivans ... they look kick ass!
      ____

Comment

I rocked my coupe for a year after I had my second son. It was a tight fit so I cannot imagine fitting 3. The best and worst part of it is my oldest son, 2 at the time, kept telling me faster daddy faster!!!! Sell it man....

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
        PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_CB7_TX View Post
          I rocked my coupe for a year after I had my second son. It was a tight fit so I cannot imagine fitting 3. The best and worst part of it is my oldest son, 2 at the time, kept telling me faster daddy faster!!!! Sell it man....
          Yeah it isn't easy with 3...considering one is 6 months old and has to be in a rear facing car seat.......kinda sucks.
          91 LX Under Construction. http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...00#post2017900

Comment

Originally posted by accord=inspire? View Post
            yes sell it ..for the safety of your family ... that cb is too old ...dont take the chance.
            STFU. Yours might not be safe, but mine is. I'm never afraid to put any of my kids in the coupe, from the one year old up to the 17 year old. Being older doesn't make it unsafe. Regular maintenance keeps the car in good running condition.
            The sedan would be a good car if you only had two preteen children. Coupes are less easy to access the rear seat, but on the passenger side, I can fit my 6', 200 lb self behind the passenger seat, facing backwards to buckle the newbie into his car seat with no problem.
            I assume the woman you're marrying needs a vehicle as well. Let her pimp a minivan, you can keep your car. I've got four kids, the wife has a Caravan, and I have my coupe.
            Last edited by visualpoet; 04-21-2009, 09:46 AM.

Comment

The CB would fare worse in a crash than a newer car, because crash regulations were different when the CB was made. However, it's still safer than say, a Civic.

An odyssey would be a good choice. They are fantastic vehicles. The 1st generation is VERY similar to the CD Accord.

Comment

I would just say to think of your family and just sell it. Like you mentioned before, Odyssey is a really nice vehicle. So is the Element. I LOVE the Element!!

Comment

Originally posted by bcjammerx View Post
                  accords are deff. not the safest vehicles on the road, and ARE tiny for 3 kids...one kid has trouble back there

I have always loved the look of Honda's minivans ... they look kick ass!

I've always heard that accord were like the safest cars on the road.....

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
                    STFU. Yours might not be safe, but mine is. I'm never afraid to put any of my kids in the coupe, from the one year old up to the 17 year old. Being older doesn't make it unsafe. Regular maintenance keeps the car in good running condition.
                    The sedan would be a good car if you only had two preteen children. Coupes are less easy to access the rear seat, but on the passenger side, I can fit my 6', 200 lb self behind the passenger seat, facing backwards to buckle the newbie into his car seat with no problem.
                    I assume the woman you're marrying needs a vehicle as well. Let her pimp a minivan, you can keep your car. I've got four kids, the wife has a Caravan, and I have my coupe.
                    you stfu ...even deev and most other members agree with me ......read some of the other comments above and below my post.
                    i had enough of your bs
                    Last edited by accord=inspire?; 04-22-2009, 12:10 AM.

Comment

Yea go for it man. A newer car would be much safer.

Originally posted by lordoja
                      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Custom Odyssey > custom Accord

1999 BMW M3
                        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

I say sell it...to me for free!!...lol
                          Safety 1st 3 kids in a back seat of a cb I dont see that working out very well. But Id still wouldnt sell it. Just get something else and KEEP the cb.
                          R.I.P Rex 10/10/97-08/06/09
                          There aren’t enough words in this world to say how much you will be missed. love you buddy!

Comment

i say sell it and get a cb9

alone in this game . ::My Ride My Way::

Comment

as i've always said the only van i'd get is the Oddessy

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
                              1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
                              1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
                              2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

Working...
                              X