Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

I got into a wreck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Juan4DCB7 View Post
    damn i got hit yesterday by a guy in a versa backing up while flooring it and damaged my front bumper at school.
    so is he gonna fix your shit or what????

Comment

[QUOTE=drzcb7;2027049]damn tht sucks i know here in new york if you rear end a car your @ fault 100% idk how it is ova there .. QUOTE]

FUCK YEAH!!!!!! That shit is like that over here in texas!!!! that shit sucks!!

Comment

Well I would have but we didnt want my insurance to go up.

(BTW: yes its 100% our fault here)
        Last edited by Bullhorn7; 04-29-2009, 08:53 AM.
        -Will

Comment

a while back i had a ford areostar van rear end me on some train tracks ... (Tn_Accords was driving) basicly he slowed down real slow since i was slammed and these tracks sucked but anyways the van hits me in the rea and bumps me over the tracks ... we stop and get out but there was like no damage but this old skinny dude jumps out and starts hollering at us like it was our fault then got back in his van and drove off ... i hate people like that

Comment

Originally posted by MyDianaZ06 View Post
            so is he gonna fix your shit or what????
            nah he is not going to pay me but his insurance company will.
            do not know how much thouhgt?

Originally posted by visualpoet
            some owners think it's the best thing since titties

Comment

looks mainly cosmetic get her running then its a breeze besides u can get a 92 bumper

They rise their wooden pints and they yoik and sing
              And they fight and dance 'till the morning

Dont forget my MRT for my 1992 Honda Accord LX

Originally posted by deevergote
              Everything in Japan is made with carbon fiber and used panties.

Comment

Bumpers good but my uncle (automotive jedi) tells me its gonna need body work so idk.
                -Will

Comment

man that's how my old cb looked after one rear ender,
                  chin up! nothing a hood, a headlight and a jack wont fix

Originally posted by zack_odom
                  Yummmmm. I'm going to go eat some Buddy Club sauce with my Mugen Spoon.

Comment

your battery relay is out, when everything else doesn't work but your brake lights, its your relay 80amp. thats the sign....

view my ride: My Ride

Comment

Working...
                    X