Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

jdm map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jdm map

I was wondering one of the local mi sites and i came across some jdm detroit city maps for $6 should i get it ? they look perrty cool but i don't know

Is it simple a map of Detroit, just written in Japanese?

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

There cannot be a JDM map of Detroit. JDM means it was made to be used in Japan. Japanese Domestic Market. How in the fuck would you use a map of Detroit in Japan? Even if it's in Japanese, it's a DMDM map.

Comment

its a map that you can buy in japan for when you come visit detroit it looks perrty kool though

Comment

yes.
          get them right away.
          and then tell everyone you know how much you paid for a map of detroit that nobody can read and then watch in sorrow how much they all laugh at you for thinking JDM is something its not.

Bought from: Bisimoto, FuncOvrForm, HondaGuy1212, wed3k, Konigstiger, 1st2run, BillKisme, k-mart, benjerman112

Comment

Originally posted by Gecko1 View Post
            its a map that you can buy in japan for when you come visit detroit it looks perrty kool though
            Great, except none of the streets in Detroit are in Japanese. No matter where you purchase it, or where it's sold. It's meant for use in Detroit Michigan, therefore, it's DMDM.

Comment

wow...the jdm craze has officially hit a new low...and I didn't think it was possible
              ____

Comment

Originally posted by bcjammerx View Post
                wow...the jdm craze has officially hit a new low...and I didn't think it was possible
                i agree.

and what does this "jdm map" has to do with the appearance of your car? 1. you posted this in the wrong section 2. what the hell you gonna do with a jdm map? 3. this thread is worthless just like the point of you trying to buy a "jdm map".
                Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

those are super rare , i cant believe you found one for six bucks

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
                  -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

Originally posted by ibr_adam09 View Post
                    those are super rare , i cant believe you found one for six bucks
                    It it a one piece map y0?

Comment

If it's sold in Japan, it's JDM.

Lots of things are sold in Japan. It really doesn't make it any cooler.

If you want a map of Detroit, go for it. Otherwise... there's no point. You don't get any coolness points for having a JDM map of a US city.

Comment

but but but,....it's JDM!

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
                        1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
                        1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
                        2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

If he wants it let him get it. You go buy it bro.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Working...
                          X