Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

search your city/town.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rialto, CA

a boring little town in southern California, that only exists to the ppl that live in it, also know as r-town, near fontucky, and san berna-gheto, once was orange trees as far as the eye could see

A nuclear bombs could go off everywhere in California, and rialto would be the only town to survive it.

NUFF SAID

Inland Empire

The inland empire (inland southern california), or "IE" as locals call it, spans riverside and san bernardino counties, and parts of LA and SD counties. This is the region of California that any travel agencies or colleges just don't want the rest of the world to know about. The culture there condones and encourages racism, sexism, and every kind of bigotry. Education is not viewed as something to expand knowledge, but rather to get money to buy another raised up truck. If you have ever watched "Idiocracy" by Mike Judge, this region would strike home in a frighteningly accurate way. People there are just as belligerent as they are stupid and unwelcoming to new people and ideas. Also, this region is home to "bros" and "bro hos". Looking up those as well will give you a much better idea about the IE too. All in all, living here, you'll get every drawback of big city living, but none of the advantages. If you live there, for the love of God, GET OUT.
    "Man, I'm tired of driving through the Inland Empire surrounded by SUV's covered in 'not of this world' and 'real men love jesus' and ' W 04' stickers that keep cutting me off or won't let me change lanes. Oh, and I could do without the smog and 110 degree heat in the summer."
    Last edited by jokerxfn; 04-21-2009, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Decatur, GA

Decatur
      Know as the "DEC". This city is located outside eastside Atlanta. The Downtown area, has been redevolped into one of the best barscenes outside of Atlanta. Decatur was the home of the once famous Hodges, and still famous Glenwood Day.
      Straight out the DEC

There's no place greater... Then decatur
      decatur georgia south atlanta glenwood

Comment

Richfield 5 up, 6 down love it hate it

n.
        Pronounced (r?ch•f?ld)
        Suburb of Minneapolis, MN. A place where white kids like to complain about being ghetto or full of ethnic populations. While the minority population is certainly growing, it's still the suburbs, whitey.

Home of Best Buy World HQ, Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport, and about 35,000 people.
        There are many municipal parks and fantastic drinking water in Richfield.

They rise their wooden pints and they yoik and sing
        And they fight and dance 'till the morning

Dont forget my MRT for my 1992 Honda Accord LX

Originally posted by deevergote
        Everything in Japan is made with carbon fiber and used panties.

Comment

Lakeville, MN
          This is a town that is 20 minutes away from civilization. It is a 3rd ring suburb of Minneapolis meaning that it has just as many stupid annoying prep snobs who pompously think they're better than the rest of the world as Edina has. The only difference is they're now being mixed in with Rednecks and the state's supply of Meth-heads. This city has surprisingly few lakes for a town called LAKEville (I've only seen one maybe 2 there) and no matter where you are everywhere you could possibly want to be is inconveniently far away.
          Minnesotan 1id you see all those woodticks?
          Minnesotan 2:Yeah, we drove through Lakeville, MN.

They rise their wooden pints and they yoik and sing
          And they fight and dance 'till the morning

Dont forget my MRT for my 1992 Honda Accord LX

Originally posted by deevergote
          Everything in Japan is made with carbon fiber and used panties.

Comment

Originally posted by her_cb7 View Post
            Decatur
            Know as the "DEC". This city is located outside eastside Atlanta. The Downtown area, has been redevolped into one of the best barscenes outside of Atlanta. Decatur was the home of the once famous Hodges, and still famous Glenwood Day.
            Straight out the DEC

There's no place greater... Then decatur
            decatur georgia south atlanta glenwood
            Where in Decatur? I'm always in Decatur. As a matter of fact I'm headed that way in a few minutes.
            There are probably 5-10 members on this side of town alone.

Member's Ride Thread

Will work for food, car parts, or three stripe apparel. And not necessarily in that order

Comment

ok 1st booo to yall east atl peeps cuz its all about the westside. 2nd i want everyone in here to look up atlanta coinslot on urban dictionary!!!!LMAO!!!

Comment

Cresson, Pennsylvania.

small town located in cambria county, PA. hometown of vito's and dunny's.

"yo, i totally love living on top of a mountain in cresson. "

^^I hope that statement was sarcastic. The wind and fog is HORRIBLE.
                98' Mustang 3V Swap
                11' VW CC R36

Comment

Plano, Texas:

A city that is sometimes thought of as "all of America summarized into one city." In this city, there are at least 20 people from each region of the planet. The crime rate in Plano is usually minimal, however drug abuse occured often in the 90's. In the early 90's and late 80's Plano was a large town with few shopping centers and malls, until a building boom in the mid-90's occured.

Plano is often divided by young citizens, the West side and the East (also known as downtown Plano, or more crudely, the Ghetto- it is not very poor, however it isn't as new.) The West Side has more money per capita than the East side. East Planoites (usually of teenager age) describe West Planoites as snobby, rich bitches, spoiled, bored, and potheads. People from outside of Plano say such things about Plano, usually because they don't have anything better to do or they used to live there and got treated poorly.

Plano is also often known as unique or diverse. Most of the defintions of Plano on Urban Dictionary are hateful and poorly written, or completely opinionized. The best resource for info on Plano, historically and presently, is Wikipedia.
                  I LOVE My CB7

Comment

Bogotá - Colombia

Eventhough is at 2600 meters above sea level, is nice living in a cold city with sunny afternoons since we ain't got no seasons!

Really nice place to live, really cheap also and you meet all kind of women fom different regions, I mean, black haired bunetts, or black haired whiteys, red hairs , beutiful black girls and so on; so you get to choose!!!

Food is the best part of it, there're almos all kind of ofod to suit everybodys taste!

All I can say for now!
                    Colombian CB7

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...3A+1992+accord

Comment

looked up my city(jacksonville alabama) and got this

1. Jacksonville Donut Hole 3 up, 2 down
                      (noun): One partner defecates, rolls the excrement into a small ball, and forcibly feeds it to the other party.
                      I'm sorry about my bad breath. Teri and I were up all night doing Jacksonville Donut Holes.

Comment

Working...
                      X