Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

search your city/town.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Victoria

Capital City of British Columbia, Canada.
    population: 360,000
    Like the stoned younger brother of Vancouver, Victoria is the kind of place for people who aren't into the go-go lifestyle of big city life.
    Victoria is sooo much nicer than Vancouver.

Comment

Newark, NJ (i had to post several cuz they all true)

1) Newark

Largest city in New Jersey. Not as shitty as everyone thinks it is. Many of the people need to control their guns though. Downtown as a lot a buildings and soon will have the new Newark Arena for the Devils NHL Team. Newark has four colleges. NJIT, Rutgers, Essex County College, and UMDNJ. Also has one of the busiest airports in the world, and its own little subway system.

1-"Will i get shot in Newark?"

2-"Maybe..if ur an idiot and walk around the neighborhoods at night"

1. "Oh true"

2) Newark

A busy, fun city. The biggest city in New Jersey. Also known as Brick City.
      With it's own airport and along with ghettos, and cultural buildings. You can do anything in this city. Also broken up into different ethnic groups: Dominicans, blacks, Ricans, whites.

1 - I'm goin' to Newark 'cause I heard it be poppin'.

2- Werd up yo!

3) Newark

Lots and LOTS of guns! Over 100 murders every single year which is more than NYC, Chicago, Miami, and some years, even more than detroit!

But, that's only if you live in the bad areas. There are some nice areas, where lots of crime doesn't go on. Newark is a fun city, lots of things to do and lots of nightlife.

Although if you end up in East Newark at night, lock your doors and roll up your windows, oh, and bring a gun.
      Person 1: I'm from Newark

Person 2: HOLY SHIT! How many times have you been shot??

Person 1: None, I live in evergrove street south Newark.

person 2: I see...

Purchased from: 90-JDMCB7, cb95spd, 92_dr_p, ukaccord92, slammed4thgen, 93a-lude, h22anow, cb7addicted, H22WAGON93, tonymontana1204, agol, Joshy

Sold to: di2accord

Comment

i can stay on forever on urbandictionary it never stops making me laugh

Comment

HAHAHAAHA Ths is true>>>>> Deltona, FL!!!!Thats why im movin next year!!!!!

Overcrowded and under developed, Deltona is home to crazy mean old people, new young families, wanna be "gangsta" teenagers... and most importantly, deranged lunatics.

Deltona is a huge sprawling area of winding streets that lead to more winding streets that lead to more winding streets. The neighborhoods are as mismatched as the people, with shacks falling down next door to huge, weird looking 2 story homes. You can find the poorest inhabitants of this city zipping around town in their souped up BMW's, gas guzzling SUV's, or Mercedes... because even though they can't scrape together enough money to pay the electric bill they have no problem coughing up $450 for a car payment.

There is nothing to do in Deltona. Young families flock to "Dewey O", the local park, like wildebeest to a watering hole. Old people go door to door, soliciting their religion. Teenagers spend the majority of their time vandalizing things, smoking things, snorting things up their noses, or beating the living hell out of one another.

With a Walgreens on every corner, you'll never have to do without your pharmaceuticals.

The best part about Deltona is that you never know what you'll get killed for. Maybe over an X box? Maybe over the way you looked at that guy at the gas pump? Or maybe just because someone felt like it.

Comment

SANFORD, FL

bokey is a coined word that came back in style from 5years back, the term was started out from lakemary high school and is what they called seminole high school refering to them as getto.

now its meaning is refering to a location (sanford fl) or an area code (407) rather then a term for a person.

seminole now likes the word and has put it back into style, which has brought people into making shirts and hats with bokey, fl on them, to try to make in profit off of this new-old fad.

i go to Seminole high school

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
            -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

Originally posted by ibr_adam09 View Post
              SANFORD, FL

bokey is a coined word that came back in style from 5years back, the term was started out from lakemary high school and is what they called seminole high school refering to them as getto.

now its meaning is refering to a location (sanford fl) or an area code (407) rather then a term for a person.

seminole now likes the word and has put it back into style, which has brought people into making shirts and hats with bokey, fl on them, to try to make in profit off of this new-old fad.

i go to Seminole high school
              hahahaha i go to deltona high school,,, senior 09!!!!

Comment

hahah...holy crap this is hilarious

Beaumont, TX

A medium sized town in Texas that is known as the armpit or asshole of Texas. It's rather ghetto, don't walk alone at night. It also smells bad due to the pollution. The women in Beaumont are sexy, but they are either snobby or live in a trailer with her three children.

Girl: Where are you from?
                Guy: Beaumont, TX.
                Girl: Where's that by?
                Guy: Hell

Comment

chicago 205 up, 50 down love ithate it

greatest city in the universe
                  dude: you goin to chicago
                  dudette: yea
                  dude: oh shit B! das tight!

Chicago runs tha Midwest motha fukas!

Chicago, My city, My town, My second home.
                  Viva Mexico.

Comment

Coudn't find anything on the full name, but here's the other version.

B-town

B-town reffers to Brampton, or Brown Town

Claudette: Are you reaching tonight?
                    Dee: where?
                    Claudette: B-town
                    Dee: Ohh Brampton, the city with all the brown people?

Comment

the best description of jacksonville ever, and our odd obsession to say fuck miami

12. Jacksonville 34 up, 11 down love ithate it

Home. The spawning pleace of many great bands (Lynyrd Skynyrd, Evergreen Terrace). And also, some not so great ones (Limp Bizkit, Through Thick and Thin). Its the largest city in the U.S area wise. People say population is what matters, but fuck that shit. We may not have all that much, but at least we can fit them comfortably. So places like "Miami's Metro Area" can keep their 50 or what ever million people. At the end of the day, I dont go home to an overcrowded town house neighborhood, full of illegal immigrants. The only thing Miami does for anybody is supply the largest amount of Cubans known to man. And nobody gains anything from that.

Jacksonville is the only place to have two Top 10 Best High Schools in the United States, and then 15 minutes away have a school so bad its run by the government.

Jacksonville has about 20-30 ghettos, if you get technical. And about 50,000 kids who like to think that they're in a "crew".

Jacksonville has the 2nd best Hardcore scene in the U.S. 1st is Boston, 3rd is Ocala, and 4th is Miami. But fuck Miami.

We have 7 bridges, and just as many beaches. But most of them are over-crowded with slutty girls and 20 year old men who think they can lift a car.

Jacksonville has the largest death rate in all of the U.S behind Detroit, and possibly L.A.

If you talk shit about someone in Jacksonville, you will be jumped. Its almost mandatory.

Fuck people who say Jacksonville is full of Rednecks. They don't know shit, or either had a bad experience. Jacksonville is mostly uptight old people who hate kids like my friends and I. Despite the thought that Jacksonville is a redneck run, racist to death, cousin fucking, NASCAR loving city, come take a visit. Youll see it is the opposite.

It is in fact run by Satan himself. Who also goes by The First Baptist church. Seriously, fuck them. Evergreen Terrace has a song on their new album "Wolfbiker", that is dedicated to TFBCOJ. "We are the wicked, who walk these streets, down by the lighthouse, on the Riverside", is a lyric in the song after the Church slandered every Hardcore kid who has gone to a show at Thee Imperial(The best venue in the World, R.I.P). They called them all demons, and spawns of Satan. That we contribute nothing to society. But thats not true. Were not evil.

Pretty much, Jacksonville is a very nice place, if you know where your going, and who your talking to. Come visit us. Ill party with you.

P.S-Duval is the best county. Fuck what cha heard.
                      Jacksonville bends Miami over the couch and rapes it with a meat tenderizer.

17. Jacksonville 20 up, 46 down love ithate it

City in North Florida filled with hicks, rednecks, retarded Republicans, NASCAR enthusiasts and general ass clowns. (See 2000, 2004 election results)

Locals of which are easily pissed off when viewing national weather maps and not being able to see their local temperature while Miami's is prominently displayed. This usually leads to a long discussion about how Jacksonville is "bigger" than Miami. While its meager population of 700,000 dim bulbs pales in comparison to the Miami metro area's 6 million.

Locals may also get angered when others outside the city never heard of them, which may result in similar rant as aforementioned.
                      Hick 1: WTF!! Where's Jacksonville on the map?

20. jacksonville 33 up, 70 down love ithate it

Ever watch the show "My Name is Earl"? Well, take all the characters, multiply them by 500,000, and you got Jacksonville: the most racist, backward, inbred city of cretins in America. A NASCAR lover's utopia of mullets, beerbellies, crooked cops (see the documentary "Murder on a Sunday Morning" to know I'm not lying), and people with unforking family trees.

Jacksonville City Government is controlled by a Church/Cult/Hypocrisy center that keeps Jacksonville the badly dressed laughing stock of the other designer label Florida cities.

Full of fat chicks with supermodel attitudes. EVERY, and buddy, I mean E-V-E-R-Y girl over the age of 16 is an unwed mother. The favorite vacation spot for most inhabitants is jail. The general landscape resembles a half occupied strip mall filled with vagrants and no end in sight, but people who live there love to say that it's the hottest city in Florida (snicker).

KKK membership is mandatory to become a cop or city councilman. They have a beautiful new library that is always uncrowded, surprise, surprise.

In summary, Jacksonville, Florida is the only city that a Category 5 hurricane would actually improve.
                      Jacksonville, FL is a whole city populated by "Earl's" brothe
                      "Yeah. I'm a tough rich pimp with a gun, a fast enzo, and a huge dick. Don't fuck with me."

Comment

LMAO at the jacksonville one...man it is true. Man I miss Orlando LOL
                        91 LX Under Construction. http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...00#post2017900

Comment

cicero

A good sized suburb of Chicago, IL. Many killer gangs. Corrupt police and officials. Al Capone ran this town in his heyday
                          We're going down to Cicero for a Ki'.

A suburb right next to Chicago's west side. Once a blue-collar neighborhood of Italians and Poles, Cicero is now the nexus of the Mexican Invasion in Illinois and is now a lost cause. Corrupt government. You might as well BE in Mexico. Kind of like Mordor from LOTR.
                          White guy: "Are you from Cicero, man?"
                          Mexican: "Yeaa, esse! Viva La Raza!"

hell yeah viva la raza!!!!!!

Comment

hahahahhah nice theres nothing for my home town in MD or the shithole I live in.

Ive been to Elgin and what I saw didnt look bad. must not have been in the right place.

I'll be heading up to Fox Valley /Glen Ellyn / Elgin this year for the 4th of July and thinking about moving up that way

Comment

Ottawa,Ontario

Ottawa 205 up, 42 down love ithate it

The capital of Canada. Home of the federal government and a great place if you want a job that doesnt require you to do any work. Sadly lacking in variety in entertainment, although it is home to a quality NHL team, the Ottawa Senators, as well as the Ottawa 67's OHL team. Ottawa is also home to the Tulip Festival and Winterlude, where you can pick up a Beavertail, the best food in the world. The city has a population of 774,072, fourth largest in Canada, but does not suffer from pollution to the same extent other major cities do.

SOLD!!
                              Boosted H22
                              375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

I thought I'd search cities I'm usually in or have lived in, but these are the only ones that came up.

Irvine, CA

1. bizarro world! the concept of Big Brother turned into reality. someone's keeping an eye on you. if your grass is a cm too long, you receive a warning, then perhaps get evicted. No property in Irvine you own is truly yours. snoozefest. A great population of Starbucks lovin yuppies. home of Emo kids and "Punk" kids who'd freak out if they had to live in neighboring Santa Ana. No culture, no character. don't dare paint your house Pink, Beige is the official color of Irvine, no approval needed. the whole city is Beige, physically and spiritually. zzzz!!!

"welcome to Irvine, be quiet!!!"

Huntington Beach, CA

1. City with a history. Has a famous pier that's broken down 7-8 times due to harsh weather. If you're a redneck don't expect to be taken-kindly-to here. Riversiders and tourists who junk up the beach will be verbally "thrashed" by surf lingo until their ears bleed. Main Street is the main hangout spot for the city and you can always find the hot beach babes down there Monday through Sunday. Schools iclude all types of people; from punk to goth to emo to preppy to nerdy to gang-bangers and even normal people. Teachers are usually all old and cranky except a few who are chill from the beach air. Temperature is nice all year 'round with Winter reaching 50's sometimes and summer's hitting 100+. There's anything and everything to do in HB and don't refer to it as "The OC" or you will be shanked. If you like hot women, relaxed people, surfer dudes, night-life fun, and even suburbia come to Huntington Beach.

This one about Balboa is my favorite

Balboa Peninsula

Once a lavish and beautiful body of land in West Newport Beach, CA that was surrounded by a amazing harbor and bay and a long stretch of gorgeous Southern California beach. Now a run down and dilapidated stretch of land that is being overrun with White Trash summer renters, and dirty Mexicans who scavenge through the trash looking for recyclables and identities to steal. Also now home to young men between the ages of 21-40 who are near bankrupt, but pretend to have a high-paying corporate jobs and tons of money. These young degenerates spend most of their time consuming mass quantities of alcohol and bunk drugs in order to drown out the reality of their true existence and insecurities. These men also prey on young sluts between the ages of 16-25 who claim to have jobs and live in Laguna, but actually they are Meth heads from the Inland Empire who have migrated to this wasteland knowing that if they spread their legs and open their mouths wide enough they will be able to take up residency in one of the many rundown houses that are being leased by some broke-ass punk (young men described above), and then sub-leased to at least 6 other male companions. These ghetto-ass whores will become the house slut and will fuck all of the male occupants in order to live rent free and live solely on a high-protein diet consisting of STD laden semen. This slut will also partake of the consuming of cheap alcohol and drugs and will pretend to go to a job in the morning, but can be found in the back alley or Circle K parking lot rummaging through her 1999 red Honda Civic that hasn't been washed since it's construction and has silver duct tape holding on the front and rear bumpers. Also a place where she stores the entire inventory of her personal belongings, wardrobe, and small amount of hygienic items. She will get dressed and deodorize herself in this vehicle before proceeding to her pimps house where she will pick up a list of clients that she must travel to and service for the day.

Balboa Peninsula, now a haven for worthless human vile, is now surrounded by murky, foul-smelling ocean water that has been polluted by the current residents and seasonal tourists who continually dump tainted and hazardous materials down the storm drains and often use the surrounding waters as an outdoor toilet.

Basically a place for family fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X