Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

New to the site!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to the site!!!!

First off i want to say hi to everybody on here!

My name is Anthony im 19 and i live in the area of Atlanta GA. I have known cb7's about 4 years ago. It was my first car i got myself into by myself. So far i started with a 90 Accord EX coupe with a H22a which was my first swap ever done in my life. Sad thing was that i bought for $600 with harness,ecu, and other little things it had 170k thats why the price was soo cheap but i was happy getting it. Later i sold it because i drove it till it reached 220k and said i want a better cb7. So my next cb7 was a 91 accord coupe LX it was going to be my project to build a f22a with a 16g evo 3 turbo and make its appearence JDM but later on i got money crisis and sold it the way i bought it, they all have been 5speed. Now that im making my way up im planing on getting a 90-93 accord coupe 5speed with low miles im trying to get under 140k. And hopefully i can make it to CB7 meet thats coming up in april here! Im glad to be on here and hopefully i can meet alot of people here and see many cb7's here. CB7 FTW!

welcome, so your a noob thats not a noob! post some pics when u find something.

Comment

Welcome to the site.You'll find anything about a cb7 in this site so its great.

92 Accord Cb7 ^^
      My Ride Thread~~Click Below.
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176232

Comment

Welcome to the site!!!! Lots of great info to find here, Have you posted pics of yours yet?
        The CB7 Collector.
        Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
        92 LX Coupe F22A1
        2013 Toyota Corolla S
        92 EX Sedan F22A1
        Originally posted by deevergote
        Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Thanks to everyone. No i havent post pics... well i dont think i have any pictures left my last cb7 was like 9 months ago and after that i just had 2 CD5 but they were just to buy cheap fix them up and sell them. I do have a video on youtube i uploaded when i had the 90 EX with the f22a stock. It had a huge hole in the muffler and it had a dual muffler tip. It didn sound ok well compare to other cars.lol

Comment

I love the cb7 on your sig man.NICE. What wheels are those if you dont mind me asking?
            Originally posted by DRzCB72nr View Post
            welcome, so your a noob thats not a noob! post some pics when u find something.

Comment

Originally posted by DejectedAngel View Post
              I love the cb7 on your sig man.NICE. What wheels are those if you dont mind me asking?
              Welcome ...they are Prelude wheels

Comment

Welcome, good luck on your cb7 search.

Comment

They look clean man nice.
                  Originally posted by Bcozzi71 View Post
                  Welcome ...they are Prelude wheels

Comment

Thanks man im looking around to see what out there. Im hoping to find a coupe EX completely stock.
                    Originally posted by realxfresh View Post
                    Welcome, good luck on your cb7 search.

Comment

However , we do not serve continental breakfast here.

We serve screws, nuts and bolts on a special WD40 sauce.
                      Feeding trolls is my profession and hobby.
                      I have the ability to speak and write the idiot language.
                      Masters Degree on Trolling & Counter-Trolling

Comment

If you maintenance the engine/car regularly, then 220k is still a baby. My last engine had 215k, didn't burn oil, leak, didn't even tick like normal Honda engines do. I got about 30-36 mpg with that bad boy, and it ended all because of a thermostat getting stuck closed.

Watch out for LOW LOW Miles, also. My ex-girlfriend about 3-4 years ago, bought a 92' Civic that had 62k on it, and she was so happy about it, until she took it to a shop one day because it was smoking like a chimney. Needed a valve job, and a shit loud of new seals. Reason it had 62k, was because it sat for about 5 years. (you don't find that shit out, until it's too late)
                        98' Mustang 3V Swap
                        11' VW CC R36

Comment

Welcome to the site

Comment

Welcome to the site. Look forward to seeing you and your cb at the ATL meet next month.

1999 BMW M3
                            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Yea man i know what you meen. I have a friend who has 93 accord 5speed that that he bought with 180k and now has 265k and counting. He took it to arizona,california.oregon a couple of times and its his daily driver with the original motor. When ever i get my cb7 im sure going to bring along my mechanic and check the car before my buy.
                              Originally posted by Gotz Cb7 View Post
                              If you maintenance the engine/car regularly, then 220k is still a baby. My last engine had 215k, didn't burn oil, leak, didn't even tick like normal Honda engines do. I got about 30-36 mpg with that bad boy, and it ended all because of a thermostat getting stuck closed.

Watch out for LOW LOW Miles, also. My ex-girlfriend about 3-4 years ago, bought a 92' Civic that had 62k on it, and she was so happy about it, until she took it to a shop one day because it was smoking like a chimney. Needed a valve job, and a shit loud of new seals. Reason it had 62k, was because it sat for about 5 years. (you don't find that shit out, until it's too late)

Comment

Working...
                              X