Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Motivation to work on your CB7

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

keeps my car different from others, makes it unique in its own way. when you drive around and notice people eying your car, its like thats right, keep looking. u got it, flaunt it.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
      Why is who on this site? Me?
      no not you that other kid ranting about finding a girlfriend, and not being a loser this kid Lancerman360
      can't please everybody.

I don't want to hear it. I want fogs!

MRT
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=129461

Comment

They broke the mold when they made me.

I think some of me leaked out before I was fully baked.
        Somethin like that, your old and have a job and own the site, your car should be amazing haha, you're letting the community down. What are you doin with your life....

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG View Post
          but you need the cb to move the kilo's. later.
          That's what condoms are for. And mules. Or yetis.
          Did you ever see a yeti when a dozen condoms of coke burst in his belly? It's a bad scene, man...

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB View Post
            Somethin like that, your old and have a job and own the site, your car should be amazing haha, you're letting the community down. What are you doin with your life....
            I'm always working at my job. I spend all my time and money on the site.

And I'm not old, dammit! Getting there... but not yet!

Comment

That's what condoms are for. And mules. Or yetis.
              Did you ever see a yeti when a dozen condoms of coke burst in his belly? It's a bad scene, man...

pics? later.
              Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

I'm always working at my job. I spend all my time and money on the site.

And I'm not old, dammit! Getting there... but not yet!
                lol, have a midlife crisis already and dump ridiculous amounts of money into the cb. haha.

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG View Post

pics? later.

Originally posted by F22HB View Post
                  lol, have a midlife crisis already and dump ridiculous amounts of money into the cb. haha.
                  I'm there already... but I'm buying a Chrysler Crossfire
                  However, I DO have plans for the CB7... Let's just say there's one thing I miss about the GTP...

Comment

I find I just want my car to be the best it can be
                    At first I just wanted it to be an EX instead of an LX
                    But then I thought I wanted every aspect to be top notch.

People laughed when I put my rear discs on "You couldv'e just bought an EX"
                    But then people look at my cluster swap and are awed

I'd rather spend money on it than anything else really
                    Your man for wiring solutions!
                    CB7Man's Coupe H22 Swap
                    CB7Man's Sedan Resurrected From The Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Lancerman360 View Post
                      Grow up, find a girlfriend, and don't be such a fucking loser. Listen to your family and stop wasting money for no reason. Your car, as well as mine are pieces of shit. Thats why mine is stock and I just drive it back and fourth to work.
                      Just an angry know nothing taking out there frustration on a stranger.
                      Take that freek show to the park, maybe the squirrels will care.

Comment

i think i have more fun working on my car than actually driving it sometimes, i actually dont spend tons of money on it, and i like to make one off parts and stuff. i just like bustin' knuckles. on cars, not people. yea that would be mean. i dont do that.

Comment

Originally posted by 780Cb7 View Post
                          Just wondering what motivates you guys to work on your cb7? It seems everytime i spend some money on my car my family and friends always tell me why do you dump your money into such an old car that you know your never going to get back. I however love spending money on it, i rather wear cheap clothes but rather spend money on it. Anyone else feel this way?
                          Ok I love my car it's like my second girlfriend that used to be on crack head but i'm helping to get her clean. I'm just like you bro.
                          I get the whole "Your being selfish spending money on your car and nobody else." thing. Hell as long as the bills are paid, you keep a roof over yer head, and food in ya belly; the car is what makes possbile.

Your car is the first thing ppl see when your on the road how better to give them a first impression.
                          IridiumCore
                          HCK-The Beginning

--------------------------------------
                          Your drunk she doesn't look that good.

Comment

Well, I've always loved the cb7 ever since i was a kid. And playing with cars is what I do. I don't believe in leaving a car stock. (at least not the height). hell, even my family van, honda oddysey is lowered on H&R's, HID's n rockin 18's. I guess I'm more of a honda lover then just a cb7 lover.

cars I currently own n mod.
                            -90 civic sedan
                            -93 civic dx hatch
                            -97 civic dx drag car
                            -02 oddysey

and of course the cb7.

-Zol

WTB: rightside jdm 1piece headlight or just glass.

Comment

LMAO

Originally posted by CB7Man

People laughed when I put my rear discs on "You couldv'e just bought an EX'
                              i have an EX with drums. i think EX's started coming with discs in 92...maybe 93. unless you had an SE of course. later.
                              Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

my motivation is seeing my car, the end result after i do something. Some day my car has be in the best of moods, like when its freshly washed, when i get up in the morning on a nice sunny day.

i see alot of people get alot of negative comments on their cars, everybody gives me good ones. It just feels great.

Comment

Working...
                                X