Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

I am going to give my car to my girlfriend... Yep, thats right. Going to give it away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DONT DO IT!!! lol...good luck!!

Comment

Originally posted by black spider View Post
      hey man them ls1 ain't no joke, as for my accord it will get fixed up maybe even better that how i can, she already wants it blue
      i might be mistaken but the z28 was the lt1 which is the little bro of the ls1 which come in the SS
      My cb7

h22a
      5-spd lsd
      Lord, grant me the serenity
      to accept the things I cannot change,
      the courage to change the things I can,
      and the wisdom to hide the bodies
      of those people I had to kill because they pissed me off.

Comment

that was me, forgot about that, and definitely didn't know that. on the other hand i did mention im keeping my car, but some strange happened, i could only come up with 750 so i frowned on the ls but as i was at the jy trying to get an h23 im and the guy trying to do his best to rip me off i noticed an add on a newspaper that was on the counter the add read "for sale 90 accord ex coupe 130,000 miles, a/c works asking $750 price negotiable" so i proceeded to run out with the paper and im all up on this one now. hopefully i get me the coupe then all i need is a wagon. look up my thread lights lights lights my car is in there
        [url=https://flic.kr/p/2hFNC7Z]

Comment

Originally posted by f22a1accord View Post
          i might be mistaken but the z28 was the lt1 which is the little bro of the ls1 which come in the SS
          The 93-97' v8 camaro's came with the Lt1. 98-02 v8's came with the Ls1. The lt1's were 350s. ls1's were 346s, but more powerful. Although the Lt1s are very torque'y.

Difference between the Z28 and SS, were the SS's came with the SLP engineering kit. Only an extra 15-20hp.

Same stats go for the Firebird. Trans Am was sorta like the Z28, and the Ws6 was sort of like the SS. But the ws6 came with the Ram Air setup, which made it a few more horses powerful than the SS.
          Last edited by Gotz Cb7; 03-12-2009, 01:10 AM.
          98' Mustang 3V Swap
          11' VW CC R36

Comment

wrong wrong wrong wrong.

SS's do not come with an SLP engineering kit from the factory. my friend has owned countless LT1 and LS1 fbodies including camaros and T/a's. 97 was the last year of the LT1, 98-02 are LS1's. difference between a Z28 and an SS is the SS has Ram air, and different suspension. SLP was a rare package from the factory. And a Transam WS6 Is NOT more powerful than an SS. they have the same HP. SS would pull a T/A stock, the WS6's weigh alot more than an SS. sorry i need a cig didn't mean to bash

Comment

c'mon guys my accord has a lsx
              [url=https://flic.kr/p/2hFNC7Z]

Comment

Working...
              X