Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

snow drifting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea ive hit my fair share of snow banks and lost my bumper MANY times but its so relaxing
    theres nothing like rollin out with your friends on a friday night in your baby and seein a perfect corner and you get that feeling like man i gotta rip that e-brake

Comment

its great when you hit a dry patch and wreck your alignment

Comment

yea about that

i have this high speed vibration and i think its from that
        i think imma throw my baby on an alignment rack XP
        theres nothing like rollin out with your friends on a friday night in your baby and seein a perfect corner and you get that feeling like man i gotta rip that e-brake

Comment

yea i havnt had the greats luck with front wheel drifting. i had 1990 pontiac lemans. well it had just finished raining but the roads had dried up fast, and i was coming home from Saturday detention, my brother was in front of me (in a 240sx) and he went around a turn preaty bad ass , you know he did a half ass drift but still looked preaty fun. so i took apon myself to out do him. that didnt turn out so well. i managed to hit the only wet stop in the whole dam county!!!! ended up going of the road into a ditch but my baby kept going so i drove out of the ditch and kept going. when i got home i thought it was all good. i walk to check my front end. it was perfect for except a lil mud! i turn to give my brother the thumbs up when i hear liquid just hit the ground!!!! i busted a huge side of the radiator!!!!

Under Ground Society

"SLUTS NEED LOVE TOO.....AND A LOT OF DICK!"

Comment

We would always go out at like 3am with a back of cars, and hit up the streets because parking lots are boring :/, so big ass 4 way stop 4 lanes of traffic each way (no blind spots and nobody was stupid enough to be on the street, yes it was reckless but wtf you only live once) anyway, my buddy is in the car infront of us, guns it and drifts the whole thing. DIRECTLY INFRONT OF THE COP SHOP LOL.

I never drift the snowdrift the accord for some reason, i dont like how its balanced my moms 04 civic is so much better in the snow you can go sideways down a whole street without losing speed or control - maybe thats just mah skillz?lol
            Originally posted by deevergote
            ..It's not cheap to build a fast CB7, especially NA. However, if you're willing to put the money into the car, it's well worth it in the end. There ARE faster cars out there, but some people, like me, want THIS particular car to be fast!...
            Sold to:tanNn2koo,9tAkord,ThrakBarts,nahmo,andrizzle,or anger
            Bought from:93a-lude, bruno8747, soysauce

1993 H22A cb7 <3 miss you
            04 WRX stg 2 sedan
            Current - 02 WRX stg 2 wagon

Comment

hm

try it sometime you might like it

Comment

Originally posted by myk View Post
                We would always go out at like 3am with a back of cars, and hit up the streets because parking lots are boring :/, so big ass 4 way stop 4 lanes of traffic each way (no blind spots and nobody was stupid enough to be on the street, yes it was reckless but wtf you only live once) anyway, my buddy is in the car infront of us, guns it and drifts the whole thing. DIRECTLY INFRONT OF THE COP SHOP LOL.

I never drift the snowdrift the accord for some reason, i dont like how its balanced my moms 04 civic is so much better in the snow you can go sideways down a whole street without losing speed or control - maybe thats just mah skillz?lol
                well if you hold the gas down while sideways, any car will stay straight

fwd of course!

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

No snow in cali =] and =[ at the same time.

Comment

yeaya

just go north iloved cali

Comment

i always loved to try to drift in the snow with my cb7..but last winter i tried an ebrake turn around my neighborhood and hit some soft snow then got stuck cause i didnt have chains on lol

Comment

Working...
                      X