Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

snow drifting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

snow drifting

its the best place to start you got some drift stories i wanna hear them
    theres nothing like rollin out with your friends on a friday night in your baby and seein a perfect corner and you get that feeling like man i gotta rip that e-brake

Good stuff, been there done that lol.

Comment

driftin down thisz hill one day..couldnt catch control...hit a sidewalk n got a slow leak in the back tire...had to switch the damn thing in the snow blizzard...sucked like hell...FUNEEST SHIT EVER THOUGH :-D LOL

Comment

my front end came like 2 inches away from a light pole as i was sliding sideways around it. it was all luck, but damn i looked like a pro doing it.
        峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

hehehehe

lol thats happend to me too XP
          theres nothing like rollin out with your friends on a friday night in your baby and seein a perfect corner and you get that feeling like man i gotta rip that e-brake

Comment

i used to delivery papers when i was a kid, well my teg was down one winter, and i had no car so i drove our rwd astro van in the snow, every coner give it gas, and it would slide its big ass around the corners

lmao oh great times

Comment

I was drifting a few years ago in the snow in my 240sx and a cop came. He came right up to my window and asked me whtat the hell I was doing. My only response at the time was, "I lost control, it won't happen again". He busted out laughing and told me to go home, and not to lose control again. Next thing I know he's doing donuts in the parking lot 15 ft away from me. By far the coolest cop I've ever met.

1999 BMW M3
              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
                I was drifting a few years ago in the snow in my 240sx and a cop came. He came right up to my window and asked me whtat the hell I was doing. My only response at the time was, "I lost control, it won't happen again". He busted out laughing and told me to go home, and not to lose control again. Next thing I know he's doing donuts in the parking lot 15 ft away from me. By far the coolest cop I've ever met.
                lmao

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
                  cops are like this in my hometown

Comment

every time i get in my car when it snows i rip the ebrake as much as possible.

i'm a pro snow drifter i challenge anyone to take me on!

Comment

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord View Post
                      every time i get in my car when it snows i rip the ebrake as much as possible.

i'm a pro snow drifter i challenge anyone to take me on!
                      ohh i beg to differ... i would take you on if we were closer.

and you would go down.

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Is that the rule? The loser goes down?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                          Not liking where this is going, imma unsubscribe now...

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                            hey hey! this is strictly about the cars and the skill involved in driving them!
                            i would invite you but we know what it means when you drive a tiny car its the same thing as driving a big truck, trying to compensate for something

Comment

lol wouldn't want anybody gettin hurt by deev.

Comment

Working...
                              X