Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Was in car accident tonight.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that sucks...sorry about your loss

Comment

Originally posted by brianh1290 View Post
      Definetely wouldnt do it on purpose. I was on a backroad doing like 25 or 30 in the snow and i tapped the brakes while going down a hill and it slid me sideways right into that yard and ran over the pine tree and slammed into a tree.
      The windshield post is dented in.
      So idk how its repairable.
      some hammer hits and it would look good as new ... kinda new...

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
      -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

Hey buddy. I wrecked my baby about 2 weeks ago. 2-2-09 to be exact. I've never been so bummed in my life.

I know its too late now, but you could have easily repaired it compared to me.

I busted the radiator, broke the headlight assembly, ripped off the bumper, busted up the hood, broke the grill, and more little shit. I can't sell it though. It has too low of miles and I can't afford to get anything else. Heres my progress pics so far, I'm putting the new radiator in tomorrow.

The repair shop quoted $3,000 in damages. So I'm forced to fix it myself.

Heres pics from the beginning and progress pics.

Have a headlight assembly, radiator, and bumper to put back on!

Comment

You could have fixed that in a day.
          Pull the windshield
          straighten the pillar
          replace the windshield
          replace the fender
          Might need a new steelie
          corner light
          set the bumper
          get an alignment check.

If you had the money to get the windshield you'd be set because that
          is the most expensive part. A buddy of mine got a windshield put on his
          MkIII Supra for $150 installed.

Have fun paying for that Grand Prix you'll be fixing often.

Comment

Originally posted by brianh1290 View Post
            Well guys i took the car to the yard today.
            Only got 150 for it.
            I was gonna repair it all until i seen the windshield pillar was crushed in some.
            My uncle is selling me a 1998 pontiac grand prix GT on payments.
            Which i am very excited about because i love them cars.
            I'll still be on here every once in a while.
            I would have given you 200 and picked it up.

A 5spd CB in penn=

Comment

Originally posted by bhksk8r View Post
              Hey buddy. I wrecked my baby about 2 weeks ago. 2-2-09 to be exact. I've never been so bummed in my life.

I know its too late now, but you could have easily repaired it compared to me.

I busted the radiator, broke the headlight assembly, ripped off the bumper, busted up the hood, broke the grill, and more little shit. I can't sell it though. It has too low of miles and I can't afford to get anything else. Heres my progress pics so far, I'm putting the new radiator in tomorrow.

The repair shop quoted $3,000 in damages. So I'm forced to fix it myself.

Heres pics from the beginning and progress pics.

Have a headlight assembly, radiator, and bumper to put back on!
              looking good anything fixable as long as it no FUBAR and that is not FUBAR
              Summer 11' Big plans (Bodywork/paint/rims etc..) in Progress STAY TUNED

CLICK THE PIC

Comment

lol at grand prix over cb.. i hate pontiac P.O.S.s
                92 4 Dr Ex-sold/91 civic hatch(bad head)/93 civic vx

Comment

Working...
                X