Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

posting pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

posting pictures

i feel like a damn idiot right now i have spent over 20 minutes going back and forth between the FAQ and the user control panel trying to find the supposed link to create albums and pictures and can't see it
    ive looked under my profile, edit details, contacts and friends, social groups, edit signiture and so on i am trying to get it done without help but its not happening
    HELP
    ''COUPE''

''WAGON''

Try the link in my sig...

Comment

i noticed that attach image button when i was looking at edit my sig and thought thats what i am going to have to do but.
      thanx a bunch
      ''COUPE''

''WAGON''

Comment

This isn't the place to create albums and store your pics. Try photobucket, flickr, or search google for free image hosting. I believe there's a limit to the number of images you can attach, so a host is better.

When you have the pics stored, it's easy to do:

[ i m g ] place your image URL here, then [ / i m g ]

Take out the spaces and you'll post a picture.

Comment

Is there a way to post pictures from my own PC? Without going through other photo hosting site?

Do I have to have certain number of posts on the forum to gain the privilege of posting it that way?
          A&P-IA

Comment

Originally posted by oyajicool View Post
            Is there a way to post pictures from my own PC? Without going through other photo hosting site?

Do I have to have certain number of posts on the forum to gain the privilege of posting it that way?
            there is, but it uses space on the server, so it's better to upload your pics to photobucket or shutterfly or some other host. later.
            Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Ok. Thank you.
              A&P-IA

Comment

The file size that is allowed to be uploaded to the server is VERY small... really not worth it. This is mainly because taking up server space, and using bandwidth every time that image is viewed, can end up being extremely expensive!

Comment

Working...
                X