Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

priceless cb7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

done deal.

Comment

nope. we have has sencies day one. it i was brought home from the hospetel in this car as have my brothers we are not selling it

The Race Car

Comment

well my cb7 was my first car and i hope to still be driving it. i dont think could get ride of mine.When i have kids they would end up with it i guess. hell i might keep it and be a grandpa floorin it around haha.
        My cb7

h22a
        5-spd lsd
        Lord, grant me the serenity
        to accept the things I cannot change,
        the courage to change the things I can,
        and the wisdom to hide the bodies
        of those people I had to kill because they pissed me off.

Comment

I'll sell mine for 1200 right now haha.

I fel in love with my first cb (91 grey lx 5 speed sedan), but then i crashed her, sold her to scrap,m and bought this one. But I can't fall in love with her haha

^^click it or ticket^^

Comment

my sig.

Comment

In a few years I will upgrade my red 91 Accord DX coupe 5spd to an 04-08 Acura TL 6spd. I plan to sell it entirely in it's current condition and want to get atleast $1500. That is with all the suspension upgrades, reconditioned F22a4 motor, I/H/E, 12 lb flywheel and short shifter. It's reliable and has been consistently getting me 31-32 MPG in this winter cold.
              HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

i want a newer car, i hope ill be able to afford to have both. Having two cars in the city isn't easy.

Comment

well with the help of this site. i'm never selling her.

i'm going to rent a storage garage and store her in there and build up for a weekend warrior car.

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
                  1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
                  1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
                  2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

Yepp, would never sell! The ones i see for sale out there are JUNK! And mine is perfect, no rust, no accidents, well maintained and i would miss the hell out of it if i sold it. I had one awhile back that i sold and missed it very much! Its hard to find a car like the CB7 that provides "fun" while driving and style and looks and the #1 thing INTERIOR COMFORT! Tell me our cars arent comfy to drive?

Comment

i want to keep mine in good shape until it starts appreciating in value

Comment

if the price is right, i would consider selling it, but then again, "if the price is right"

Comment

i tried to sell mine for 2500 and no calls in 2months so i just keeped her, and when she dies is when i get rid of her
                          ACCORDEX92
                          CHICAGO,IL

H22A ACCORD

Comment

Either an 09 Accord sedan (silver).
                            Or maybe a nice 80's mercedes?
                            Or an acura legend!
                            mmm

Slamage is worth the Damage

Originally posted by crazymikey
                            "Yes, we did officer. By the way, your eyes look a little glazed, did you just come from the donut shop?"

Comment

i dunno if i would get rid of my accord i always said that about my eclipse but i honestly think i would get rid of my eclipse rather than my accord i love my cb!!!
                              WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Working...
                              X