Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

priceless cb7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

priceless cb7

i know some people will never give away your cb7's but if one day you have to sell it how much would you guys sell your cb7s for..

I tried to sell my red car with EVERYTHING for 6k, but no dice.

I wouldn't ever take less than that for it, I have too much time and money in it.
    2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
    2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

I dont wanna sell mines...n wen its perfect ill give it to my sister all pimped out

Comment

Originally posted by chessboxer View Post
        I tried to sell my red car with EVERYTHING for 6k, but no dice.

I wouldn't ever take less than that for it, I have too much time and money in it.
        that fucker is nice ^^

Comment

I don't think I could.. I've put too much work into mine. That's like asking me, "What girl would you leave your present girl for". Ya know. Kind of traiterous.. lol

Comment

hahaha...i like those response so far...

Comment

Same with mine.

Too much time and money.
              Plus, i know im going to end up missing it after i sell it.
              I want to be able to drive it 10-15 years from now.

Comment

i just got the teg out of the body shop... i paid $900 for the car, and i just threw down $3,200 of body work last week. (pics soon :] ) all in all, the shop pulled 33 dents/dings, and had to reconstruct the passenger side door, and fender. 67 shop hrs!

paint is next week, and that's going to run me another $2,300....

so all in all, i dont think i could EVER sell the integra.. it's worth more to me than it would be to anyone else....

Comment

Originally posted by number1wanted View Post
                  that fucker is nice ^^
                  Thanks! It can be yours for 6k! haha
                  2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                  2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

i wanted 8k for mine...no dice either

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                    11.68 @ 127mph
                    417whp/375wtq
                    Sold: 8/2016

Comment

2500 dollars

just put in a rack and pinion, aligned it, redone all suspension and brake components, 22k on a brand new f22a6 engine from honda

I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

The only way I would ever sell mine is if there was no other way to get money for school, but that's not a problem.

If I still have it when I graduate, I'm never selling it. I'm the second and last owner.
                        There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

when i finish mine n if ever it came down to sellin it.... 8,400...the plans are as follows for the finished product not even 1/4 of the way there yet but workin on it n prayin!!!

420whp 418tq( all motor), fresh paint inside n out, nice little sound (brand new speakers all around with a custom made console to fit the double din i want) 1 12" solobaric, 30,000k hid's, completely jdm'ed out(RHD, JDM front bumper, 1pieces, fogs, jdm fenders with side markers , power folding mirrors, parkin pole, intersections ( with original harness) jdm visors, jdm garbage bin that goes on the drivers floor, jdm climate control, jdm interior, jdm rear windshield with wiper, jdm light up plate ( i checked it out it actually is jdm), honda of america badges all around, and whatever else i can find) polished SE's ( i mean stripped sanded n shined to almost a chrome look) tein suspension all around... brembo brake kit, cusco sway bars front, rear, lower rear, edm rear fog, custom made 91 coupe 50/50's, the best alarm on the market with satellite tracking gps, and the best tint on the market installed proffesionaly..... yeah i think that would bring the price up to around that...... will anyone buy it?? hell no.... so i'd get to keep it and say i have one of the sickest cb7's out there lol hell yeah!!!
                          DELTA CAM GROUP BUY
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSbCQuhAnNcla gringa pt.1
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMz-F2saG_ola gringa pt.2

Comment

Never.......I hope not

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

My CB7 has been driven from the dealer in early 1993 and will keep on going until its not worth repairing.

Comment

Working...
                              X