Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Free Papa Johns Pizza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just got a nother one

The Race Car

Comment

i ordered one for my sis, the delivery guy did ask for a coupon, but she told him that a friend had ordered the pizza for her, he still insisted on the coupon until he gave up once my sister told him to take the pizza back if he needed the coupon so bad, lol

Comment

just got anotherone, luckily the drivers in my area dont really speak too much english, so there's not much talk about coupons.
        My Honda

Comment

nice papajohns gonna be pissed when the people that ACTUALLY received the codes don't work and call and complain

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

Sweet just orded mine!!! Thanks man!!
            Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
            CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
            Coupe MRT

Comment

i ordered mine, its for pickup though lol. i sent the lady. so hopefully they dont say anything when she gets there. i told her to tell them that i ordered it online with some email promotion.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
              So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

Originally posted by bagoon316 View Post
                i ordered mine, its for pickup though lol. i sent the lady. so hopefully they dont say anything when she gets there. i told her to tell them that i ordered it online with some email promotion.
                hahaha, hopefully she won't look like a deer in headlights if they say someting!!!
                My Honda

Comment

i told her what to say. ive done this so many times. you know how many times ive said i had a bogo coupon, they hardly ever ask. they prob wont ask this time, cuz i also ordered some 5 dolla breadsticks lol.

So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

bought to try for a third.

Comment

i just ordered one also. i hope they don't ask for a coupon, i didn't know about that part. later.
                      Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

w00t its been picked up, she said they didnt say anything...pics to come lol.

they shouldnt mang, and just say it was online email special thing, just bullshit lol.

Comment

i printed the papjohn page out for my coupon. i'll just tell them it was an e-mail offer if i have to. later.
                          Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

my dad's has been ordered.

Comment

mm pizza

1993 CB6 Coupe Seattle Silver YR-94M

Originally posted by Acclude
                              4gens are win. It's in the bible somewhere.
                              yeah its verse 10.6:1

Members Ride Thread
                              1993 Accord Coupe- Summer ride
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130064
                              1995 Civic Coupe - Winter/DD
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...53#post2744953

Comment

My pizza man just handed me the pizza said thanks and was gone!! Eazy-Pizey
                                Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
                                CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                                Coupe MRT

Comment

Working...
                                X