Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Free Papa Johns Pizza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see this becoming a newsworthy story in the coming months, especially with the way the economy is.

"The fault-finder will find faults even in paradise. Love your life, poor as it is. You may perhaps have some pleasant, thrilling, glorious hours, even in a poorhouse."-Henry David Thoreau

Comment

i tried to get one for like 15 minutes on sunday night, but never got a code to work
      峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

lol looks like u guys had fun lol

enV this!!!!

member ride thing

myspace

93accordSE video!

Comment

Well iv been trying this for like 10 mins no luck.

@TypeG: Im not sure this works anymore
          -Will

Comment

Originally posted by Bullhorn7 View Post
            Well iv been trying this for like 10 mins no luck.

@TypeG: Im not sure this works anymore
            You do realize that this thread is from 2009 right? LOL

The Blue Bomber

Comment

Originally posted by blu35p4rr0w View Post
              You do realize that this thread is from 2009 right? LOL
              Yep. Your point?
              -Will

Comment

Originally posted by Bullhorn7 View Post
                Yep. Your point?
                Facepalm.jpg
                My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

haha.. it work for the longest time for me ha.

The Race Car

Comment

Beerman! Where've you been, brother? haven't noticed you around here for a while!

Comment

just got a new accord well old but new. its a 90 with a h22 t2tw lsd trans. on the bottle ha. its an all out road race car haha getting a full cage in a few weeks its for the honda challenge next year haha.

The Race Car

Comment

Welcome back beerman!!
                        Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
                        CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                        Coupe MRT

Comment

Originally posted by beerman987 View Post
                          just got a new accord well old but new. its a 90 with a h22 t2tw lsd trans. on the bottle ha. its an all out road race car haha getting a full cage in a few weeks its for the honda challenge next year haha.
                          Awesome man! If you keep it up for a couple years, you may see me there as your competition! Is the green car gone?
                          (sorry to take the thread off topic... but it's old news and useless anyway!)

Comment

yeah i sold it for 3400 a year ago.To much car for the dude that got it. Hit a light pole at like 80. so it no longer alive. so i put most of it in this red car i got for free so i may do a turbo on the h22 i got now. i dont know right now outher then i want to go fast and turn. (like my camaro(99 built ls1(heads ,cam,ect,set up for cprep auto cross class,make 450 rwhp and 430flb off the bottle and on it around 620 rwhp and 660 flb.))
                            Last edited by Mayhem Tripp Robinson; 09-24-2011, 03:33 AM.

The Race Car

Comment

Man, that sucks. Your old car was beautiful!
                              If you want to do the Honda Challenge, don't go turbo... you'll be running against built NSXs and boosted S2000s. You won't stand a chance, no matter how good you are at driving! The H22 swap alone used to put you out of a competitive class, but that's not the case anymore. Our member Karl has been racing an H22 CB7 in the Honda Challenge series for quite a while (and winning, too.) Keep it NA, and you'll have success. That's what I plan to do (even though turbo or supercharging is what I really want!)
                              I'll have my beefy RWD power soon as well... getting a Cadillac CTS-V (the older model... 06 is the goal.)

Comment

get the wagon cts

Comment

Working...
                                X