Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Worst Day Ever...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aye Koot, Dont sweat it, take that shit to Craig Kenny, Hes on 7th n Bonneville I think. He handles tickets for no charge, reduced fines and no points Got me out of many tickets

Hustle Hard! This is a design of some gear I've been workin on.

Comment

If you're ever in Vegas on the Fourth of July, drive out to Mount Charleston for the day (It was about 40 degrees cooler up there than in the city) and then drive back before it gets dark, pull over when you can see the whole city in the distance. We watched every fireworks display in Vegas from a couple miles away and it was freaking beautiful. I took video, but meh, the video sucks.

Comment

thanks to everybody thats been kool to me on here.

Comment

you guys dont understand that if you hit something at 100mph it WILL hurt. i stick to low speed cornering in the mountains however trees dont move.

dont worry meng, back when i was 18 i thought i was cool and all with my honda. now im just cool
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
            you guys dont understand that if you hit something at 100mph it WILL hurt. i stick to low speed cornering in the mountains however trees dont move.

dont worry meng, back when i was 18 i thought i was cool and all with my honda. now im just cool
            He wasn't in the mountains. He was between the mountain and the city. There's a big chunk of flat ass desert before you start going up Mt. Charleston. And I can't picture anyplace going up or down that mountain that he could have hit 100.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post

if you hit something at 60 it will hurt.

i dont know the laws of physics by any means but wrecking at 120 is about a bajillion times more force than if you wreck at 60. which translates to a bajillion dollar ticket if youre lucky enough to get caught before you crash. and possibly a bajillion broken bones once the crash happens.

thats about 3 bajillion that i cant afford.

maybe 17 year olds make more money these days.
              that, or they really are getting dumber as i get older.

Bought from: Bisimoto, FuncOvrForm, HondaGuy1212, wed3k, Konigstiger, 1st2run, BillKisme, k-mart, benjerman112

Comment

damn dude...that does suck!

Comment

i rarely drive that fast, and the day i get caught im not gonna b*tch about it. Truth is you were wrong and u got caught, and with friends inside. Imagine something would'e happend, did u think about your friends at all? yea speeding is fun but one little thing can turn everything into a mess.

Try not to sell your car, this isnt the first time this has happend to somebody.

Comment

Working...
                  X