Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Worst Day Ever...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i know over here in NY if the owner does not sign then you cant sell it but im not sayin go against your parents

^^MY OLD RIDE
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3052591 <<**CURRENT DA9 BUILD**

Comment

Maybe you should've been out at Red Rock instead?

Comment

120? wow. I believe doubling the speed limit can mean instant loss of license, and possibly jail. Not sure if it's everywhere, but I think that's how it is here. You got lucky, my friend!

Hopefully you don't have to sell your car... and hopefully you learned your lesson!

Comment

They made radar detectors for this exact reason. Might of helped.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
          "The Turtle"
          DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

I'm scared of speeding now. I got caught doing 87 in a 55 on Thursday because I was running late to school. I have to go to court for it because I'm 17. Since it was my first violation, the cop put his charge speed as 67 and told me I'm on probation for 6 months (can't get another ticket for 6 months) and that was it.

Idk what'll happen in court.

Comment

shit that sucks, i got a bs ticket for 63 in a a35, lost the license for 6 months. GL with that, ticket is gonna be 220+ trust me. Get a lawer so u wont lose ur license.
              and to the guy who said he hopes he gets his car sold and impounded and shit, ur a asshole, whats the fastest u have ever done?

poor lil tink tink.

Comment

Originally posted by Tdurr View Post
                shit that sucks, i got a bs ticket for 63 in a a35, lost the license for 6 months. GL with that, ticket is gonna be 220+ trust me. Get a lawer so u wont lose ur license.
                and to the guy who said he hopes he gets his car sold and impounded and shit, ur a asshole, whats the fastest u have ever done?
                i may be an asshole (and i dont care) for saying this guy should learn his lesson the hard way. but i dont speed around city streets like a dumbass putting myself or others at great risk of serious injury or death.

that shit is for the track.
                the fastest my cb has ever gone was about 100 and that was at the top end of an official drag race at Infineon.
                the fastest i have ever driven was about 160 in a corvette. and that was on my friends private, six-mile long driveway. we had people at both ends of it with radios to ensure that there was no other traffic.

if you are stupid enough to drive that fast on public roads then you absolutely deserve to:

1. pay out your ass
                2. lose your L's for a while
                3. lose your car temporarily or in this guys case permanently
                or
                4. go to jail

i love going fast just as much as anyone else on this site, but there is a time and place for it.
                and it sure as shit is not on public roads.

Bought from: Bisimoto, FuncOvrForm, HondaGuy1212, wed3k, Konigstiger, 1st2run, BillKisme, k-mart, benjerman112

Comment

Originally posted by Tdurr View Post

How is 63 in a 35 a BS ticket? thats 28 over. 2 more miles an hour and the cop could have done a lot worse.

Originally posted by H22artman View Post
                  i may be an asshole (and i dont care) for saying this guy should learn his lesson the hard way. but i dont speed around city streets like a dumbass putting myself or others at great risk of serious injury or death.

the fastest my cb has ever gone was about 100 and that was at the top end of an official drag race at Infineon.
                  the fastest i have ever driven was about 160 in a corvette. and that was on my friends private, six-mile long driveway. we had people at both ends of it with radios to ensure that there was no other traffic.

if you are stupid enough to drive that fast on public roads then you absolutely deserve to:

1. pay out your ass
                  or
                  4. go to jail

i love going fast just as much as anyone else on this site, but there is a time and place for it.

Absolutely understandable. But there are always extenuating circumstances.

I hit 105 on one of those roads you see in movies where one person passes by every hour or so. Well i got stuck behind THREE trucks for 4 miles. When the passing lanes came up, the 2 behind passed the first. real slowly.

and i wasn't getting stuck behind again. Punched it, got ahead, slowed down to 80-90 like i was driving usually.

Comment

i got caught doing 70 in a 40. had to pay 313$ and take a 4 hour driving class.

my advice to you is if you can get a lawyer. if not just part out as many things as you can to get the money fast. also if your parents arent that car intelligent tell them that the 5speed swap is very rare on the accord (or some other reason) so you cant sell it for less than $4000. im prettty sure not many people are gonna respond to a 15 year old car selling for that price so itll buy you some time to save up.

goodluck bro.

alone in this game . ::My Ride My Way::

Comment

Next time if ur man enough to get in trouble u shud be man enough to handle it without ur MOMMY or DADDY(financially or legally), but IMO i love speed but h8 it when u young kids are doing it cuz yall are so wreckless and have no judgment whatsoever.

Heres some advice to u dumb drivers learn the law first before u break it atleast u wont be running to ur mommy every time u get in trouble scared for ur life cuz IMO ur parent doidn't need to know and the cop bluffed u if he said he was gonna tell em u just got played.

Speeding tickets aren't that bad just a high fine depending on speed and Demerit points blah blah blah baby stuff unless ur worried bout insurance tickets blow bubbles in piss water to me and yes u can quote me on this.
                      Try getting no insurance like 3 time 1000 the 1st 2500 the 2nd 5000 the 3rd and im still balling for a hobby
                      Last edited by GearBangnAccord; 01-21-2009, 12:46 PM.
                      Summer 11' Big plans (Bodywork/paint/rims etc..) in Progress STAY TUNED

CLICK THE PIC

Comment

who said it was on a public road it was on a open and also empty highway, jus the car that i passed was an undercover n he's the one who ratted me out, i might be young but im not that dumb do go that fast in my car around hella traffic, and also nobody was in my car with me i would never put somebodies life in danger like that all my friends had there own cars it was basically a cruise for us.

Comment

i got pulled over doing 100 on the highway n didnt even get a ticket or warning he just let me off because i was honest with him...

Go to court and fight it kid

Go dressed up and just apalogize like a little bitch and theyll see that your really sorry

Win or Lose, what do you have to lose

Comment

Originally posted by H22artman View Post

1. pay out your ass
                            or
                            4. go to jail

No ones perfect buddy and if the kid wants to speed then let him do wut he wants

If he dies then he dies life goes on

Personally idf you dont like it then dont even worry about him, hes already having a hard time figuring out what hes going to do with the ticket

Comment

Originally posted by kooten13 View Post
                              who said it was on a public road it was on a open and also empty highway, jus the car that i passed was an undercover n he's the one who ratted me out, i might be young but im not that dumb do go that fast in my car around hella traffic, and also nobody was in my car with me i would never put somebodies life in danger like that all my friends had there own cars it was basically a cruise for us.
                              Were you on 157? I can see blasting through there. Pretty desolate for a ways.

You'll get a lot of crap on here if you get busted and bitch about it.

We all agree that racing through traffic is asinine, but opening it up out in the middle of the desert? Ease up on the kid. This is the area he was driving through. It's desert, it doesn't get a lot of traffic, probably the ideal place for him to act stupid (no offense kooten). Hell, when we went out there, I took the rental car up to three digits just because I could. I didn't pass anyone though!

Maybe next time you feel the need to go that fast (not recommended in a car the age ours is, unless you've redone some suspension and gotten tires that handle it. Especially out there where the heat bakes all the rubbery parts in our cars) you should get further out in the desert. Try north of Vegas, going out towards Area 51. That seemed pretty deserted to me. Just stay out of the restricted areas.

H22artman - why would you have other traffic on a private driveway? And where the hell does you friend live with a 6 mile driveway? Pull it up on google maps and show us a pic! I'd love to see that property! - Not calling you out, I'm just curious.
                              Last edited by visualpoet; 01-21-2009, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
                                Were you on 157? I can see blasting through there. Pretty desolate for a ways.

You'll get a lot of crap on here if you get busted and bitch about it.

We all agree that racing through traffic is asinine, but opening it up out in the middle of the desert? Ease up on the kid. This is the area he was driving through. It's desert, it doesn't get a lot of traffic, probably the ideal place for him to act stupid (no offense kooten). Hell, when we went out there, I took the rental car up to three digits just because I could. I didn't pass anyone though!

Maybe next time you feel the need to go that fast (not recommended in a car the age ours is, unless you've redone some suspension and gotten tires that handle it. Especially out there where the heat bakes all the rubbery parts in our cars) you should get further out in the desert. Try north of Vegas, going out towards Area 51. That seemed pretty deserted to me. Just stay out of the restricted areas.

H22artman - why would you have other traffic on a private driveway? And where the hell does you friend live with a 6 mile driveway? Pull it up on google maps and show us a pic! I'd love to see that property! - Not calling you out, I'm just curious.
                                im trying to find the google map.
                                its been about eight years since i was last there and about five since i last spoke with my friend, and i cant remember for the life of me what the town was he lived in. its on the sacramento delta, near lodi, but thats pretty vague.

i'll find it, be patient.

my buddy's family grows 60-80% (depending on the harvest) of the tomatoes for Ragu pasta sauces. they make major loot to say the least.
                                there are lots of workers coming and going on the property so we had to be sure that the road was clear.
                                Last edited by H22Artman; 01-21-2009, 05:28 PM.

Bought from: Bisimoto, FuncOvrForm, HondaGuy1212, wed3k, Konigstiger, 1st2run, BillKisme, k-mart, benjerman112

Comment

Working...
                                X