Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Worst Day Ever...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worst Day Ever...

today was senior ditch day at school. me and some friends drove up to mt.charleston on, the way down the mountains got pulled for going a 100+ on a 55. Now parents want me to sell car to pay off ticket. f***IN worst day of my life i swear good thing the cop gave me just a regular speeding ticket and put that i was going 90mph in a 55 zone, instead of a ticket that was going to say wreckless driving and 100mph+ n a 55 zone.

Ironic that your car is parked in front of a "now selling" sign.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

lol i kno right i barely noticed that.

Comment

Do I dare ask how much the ticket is?

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
        "The Turtle"
        DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

You could try hiring a lawyer for say 300 to try and get out of it.
          Click for my ride thread.

Comment

When you say 100+, how much is the plus?

"The Turtle"
            DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by wherm View Post
              Ironic that your car is parked in front of a "now selling" sign.
              nice eye

don't worry i had a bad day, i was suppose to spend one on one time with my accord do cleaning and detailing all day , but my daaaaad said go open the store ( lil business) and now i'm stuck here working from 10am to 9pm

sorry bout your loss and it looked clean, i always like the yel/red tails
              but you pay the price. if you got a job save up for another one or newer car, time to take out the bmx bike

why were you speeding , joy ride ?

that was a nice cop for keeping it double digits

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
              -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

dont know how much the ticket is yet... but as for the + i was goin 120. man i jus spent all that money on my 5 speed conversion and now i have to sell it.

Comment

why on earth would you tell your parents??

even if the car is in their name it would take at least a month before anything came in the mail.

by that time you clouldve had some loot saved up so you could pay it off. and it wouldve been so long since it happened that your parents should be a little more chill.

sorry man.

be more careful with your next car.

ninja edit:

120mph!!!

you deserve to have to sell it. fool.
                  by all rights that thing should be in impound.

if i saw you blazing down the street at those speeds i would follow your ass home and leave you with four flats to wake up to.

not cool man.
                  i hope your CB gets sold to a more responsible driver.
                  Last edited by H22Artman; 01-20-2009, 09:13 PM.

Bought from: Bisimoto, FuncOvrForm, HondaGuy1212, wed3k, Konigstiger, 1st2run, BillKisme, k-mart, benjerman112

Comment

Do the crime pay the time in this case your CB sorry to hear the bad news.. but did you have to speed around? hope all works out

^^MY OLD RIDE
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3052591 <<**CURRENT DA9 BUILD**

Comment

Well if you still have all the parts you got off your car from the 5spd swap, sell that stuff. Gut you car and sell all the interior pieces, carpet seats, etc. See what that gets you up to. You might be gutting it but hey you still have it.

"The Turtle"
                      DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

lol the only reason i told them was because the cop was going to call them because im 17. and the car is in my name idk if they can still sell it with me not signing it?

Comment

If your names on the title i don't think so.

"The Turtle"
                          DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

I would just say that i wouldn't sell it for less than 3k because of all the work done. If you get a hit for 3k then get another for a couple hundred......

Comment

I would say 4k, thats what I paid for mine.

"The Turtle"
                              DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Working...
                              X