Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

95 eclipse swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not much of a DSM'er so dont jump on my balls when I mention crank walk something I say DSM when they rip on Hondas, but 6bolt is what my friend has in his 1gen, didnt know the 7bolt head work. But learn something new. try theses guys amsperformance.com they built my dear friend EVO8 it was pretty quick
    Love Built Inc.

Comment

when someone is asking for advice, if you dont know anything useful, dont give shit information. if you dont know, dont say a damn thing. otherwise people will get on your balls.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonas View Post
        if you dont know, dont say a damn thing. otherwise people will get on your balls.
        are "people" really cute asian girls?
        'cause if they are, i have absolutely nothing to add to this thread.
        峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

when someone is asking for advice, if you dont know anything useful, dont give shit information. if you dont know, dont say a damn thing. otherwise people will get on your balls.
          Shit info what swap a 6bolt in verus the 7bolt? Hows that shit info just because I made a comment about crank walk. Or didnt know about the 7bolt head you going sweat my balls then fine, idc. I answer the question as best I could of what I know.
          Love Built Inc.

Comment

the 6 bolts dont crank walk. saying that is as bad as saying vtech on a honda forum. it clearly demonstrates that you dont know what you are talking about. the sad part of it is that the person you are giving advice to doesnt know this. they will just assume that you do know what your saying and go by that. thats why there are so many idiots on internet forums. because everyone just regurgitates information without learning a thing or two first.

Comment

the 6 bolts dont crank walk. saying that is as bad as saying vtech on a honda forum. it clearly demonstrates that you dont know what you are talking about. the sad part of it is that the person you are giving advice to doesnt know this. they will just assume that you do know what your saying and go by that. thats why there are so many idiots on internet forums. because everyone just regurgitates information without learning a thing or two first.
              Like I stated before I said that to DSM people when they would talk crap about Honda's like "made vtech pwr or other comment"I would mention the crank walk. For me he should get a Accord or even any Honda product.
              Love Built Inc.

Comment

Originally posted by MagnaniEG6 View Post
                Like I stated before I said that to DSM people when they would talk crap about Honda's like "made vtech pwr or other comment"I would mention the crank walk. For me he should get a Accord or even any Honda product.
                i see your idea was thrown way out of porportion..

Yet i don't see why their is a need to down someone, by giving them something to worry about just because it isn't a cb7.

Believe it or not their are people on this forum who have both 4g63t gsx and a h22 cb7 and been through their fair share of f22's and h23's..
                I being one of them.... check out my cb7 and gsx ride.. and you'll see.
                so don't try and segrigate DSM vs HONDA

i think the message being sent to you may hvae gotten lost in it's entirety.....
                basically...we all make mistakes , and sometimes post something we think is true and usefull, when in all reality, it's neither... and in the long run only hurts the knowledge we are trying to share with one another... thats all.
                "Self Renewed"

Comment

exactly. its not helping when you dont know the facts yourself. it only spreads ignorance.

and yes. i love both the h22 and the 4g63. they are both amazing motors. the 4g63 is just regarded as less reliable becuase people tend to boost them till they blow. the fact that there are still quite a few heavily abused 18 year old 4g63ts running around is a testament to how good they really are. even the 7 bolt ones are good as long as they dont develop a crankwalk issue. if they hit 100k or so without walking they probably never will.

Comment

yup. my 7 bolt i had actually tuned down for daily driving.
                    even then on a stock block with verry mild work done to the exhuast said of the head i was putting 400 AWDHP to the ground.
                    And the only reason my motor blew.. was because my boost guage hose came off and i jumped from my daily 32 psi, up to 42 psi and pretty much threw around 700hp to the ground causing the balance shaft to snap witch in turn hit the rods shot out the back of the motor and just killed everything.

still no crank walk.

yet, i learned that even though japan made a pretty kewl N/A motor......
                    The 4g63t is really one of the best 4 cyl motors ever made.
                    Car and driver magazine placed it the second best 4 cyl motor ever made, exception of a motor made by porche.

off note.....

the owner of this thread like disapeared...
                    "Self Renewed"

Comment

Working...
                    X