Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

cb7tunner.com decals

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cb7tunner.com decals

is there somewhere i can get a cb7tunner.com decal? if not i can make 'em. i used to run a decal shop, and with a good copy of the logo, or font names, i can make the decals. lemme know

as of now, they arent being sold for a bit.

and no you cant make them

deevergote runs dat shiet yo.

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen View Post

why arent they being sold right now?? i want one...i need one.... gimmme one...please...LOL!!! seriously i do want to get one..
      OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen View Post

lol all-due-respect, u telling me i cant makes want to got make it just to show you i can. i think theres a lot of members out there that would love to rep the decal. i wasnt looking to make them and sell them myself. more like make them for whoever runs the forum so they could sell them

Comment

Originally posted by 5peed-E-CB View Post
          lol all-due-respect, u telling me i cant makes want to got make it just to show you i can. i think theres a lot of members out there that would love to rep the decal. i wasnt looking to make them and sell them myself. more like make them for whoever runs the forum so they could sell them
          yeah honestly with all due respect i wasnt saying that it wasnt possible, i was saying you are not allowed to.

there is already someone who makes them and someone who sells them, like i said...they are unavailable right now.
          Last edited by slammed4thgen; 01-14-2009, 05:41 AM.

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

how much do you chrage to make decals? i could use a couple made and have a friend who wants to get a custom one done (not cb7tuner related)
            Blake.
            1994 Accord Part out!
            Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

I sell the decals. Right now, I am too busy to ship them out on time (those waiting for their orders can tell you that). When I am able to continue filling orders, I will begin selling them again.

As for the CB7tuner.com logo, it is a copyrighted image owned by me. Any use of the image, or the name of this website, without my permission may result in legal action. I appreciate you wanting to represent the site, but if it is done without my permission, I can, and probably WILL, sue you. I don't care to have a bunch of home-made items floating around with an unapproved representation of my logo on them.

If you want to use the name and logo for anything that I do not offer, feel free to ask. I often give permission once I approve the design. In this case, however, I do not authorize you to reproduce cb7tuner.com decals.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord View Post
                how much do you chrage to make decals? i could use a couple made and have a friend who wants to get a custom one done (not cb7tuner related)
                lowfrostcb7 has been making the cb7tuner decals for a very long time. If you want proper decals from a trustworthy businessman, I suggest going to him.

Additionally, you are coming VERY close to discussing a business transaction in the Beginner Forums.

Comment

Wow mike that was straight forward lol.

I agree with you though, if lowfrost already has the printing rights then there i NOONE who should be using the mark of cb7tuner.com.

To everyone else, those whom do proceed to go have decals, shirts, etc. mde without approval of mike (deevergote) not only will the lawsuit come to you but to whomever printed them also.
                  "you can catch me swoopin 4G coupin switchin lanes" haha haha.

1993 SE coupe drag car ahoy!

1992 EX coupe 5 spd **sold **

1991 LX sedan 5 spd **tore the tranny apart**
                  sold to: jakfrostwhite,F22Cb7Rid3r, and many others
                  Did work for: jhoff_cb7
                  Traded with: 1990AccordEX,pr3pg4lyfe

Comment

you could sue someone, but the only thing that would be won is a "take that logo down", since the counterfieter is not really making money, there's no financial gain using the logo (unless he starts slangin them).

deevergote - my step-dad is a copyright/patent lawyer, if you need some info...let me know.
                    Last edited by crusto2k3; 01-14-2009, 09:30 AM.
                    My Honda

Comment

Originally posted by 5peed-E-CB View Post
                      is there somewhere i can get a cb7tunner.com decal? if not i can make 'em. i used to run a decal shop, and with a good copy of the logo, or font names, i can make the decals. lemme know
                      Legally, there's nothing you can do if he does make some "cb7tunner.com" decals. They'll be like having a pair of Nikke shoes or an Addiddas hoodie.

Now if he learns to spell it correctly, then you've got some recourse.

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
                        Legally, there's nothing you can do if he does make some "cb7tunner.com" decals. They'll be like having a pair of Nikke shoes or an Addiddas hoodie.

Now if he learns to spell it correctly, then you've got some recourse.
                        too friggin funny!!!
                        My Honda

Comment

is lowfrost doing decals now?
                          http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

im a nwb to the site and would actually like 2 decals fo my cb7,so big guys check your pms
                            www.ctdrag.com

94 DEL SOL SI

Comment

Originally posted by bobbycos View Post
                              is lowfrost doing decals now?
                              Yes, but as stated in this thread and other's, they currently are not being sold.
                              Deev is busy, and doesn't have time to deal with them.
                              When they are back up for sale, I'm sure everyone will be notified.
                              Originally posted by INJEN200 View Post
                              im a nwb to the site and would actually like 2 decals fo my cb7,so big guys check your pms
                              Read all posts prior to posting.
                              Specifically in this thread, post #7.

1999 BMW M3
                              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Working...
                              X