Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

CB7Tuner Playstation Community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they keep putting it off we might be too old and senile to play once it finallyt gets here

Comment

I checked with GameCrazy n dude told me March

psn: KoRn_LuVr

Comment

I have a copy of MAG if anyone is wanting it, played it for a few hours...have the receipt. Perfect condition $50 shipped

*Click on photo for my MR thread

Comment

Is anyone having trouble playing socom cofrontation online?
          For the past 3 hrs i have been trying to play but when i hit the start button it says initializing network failed. forgot to mention i was playing just fine this morning.

Comment

anyone want to logg on to see if you guys are also having trouble.LMK THANKS!

Comment

Originally posted by TheCakeZilla View Post
              The new Medal of Honor will be badass , certified Modern Warfare killer.
              EA will bring IW to their knees.

I will be waiting for it.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
              1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
              2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
              2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
              2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
              2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Anyone here play MAG? i just got it on Tuesday and i'm starting to like it more and more.

I prefer being a VALOR medic and only shooting when i need to.

Comment

Anyone picked up MAG yet? Just wondering if its worth renting?

1992 Lx Sedan, b18 obd1 swap (swaping trans)
                  1993 Ex Sedan, f23 sohc vtech swap (totaled by an excursion )
                  1991 Ex Coupe (New Daily Driver)
                  1984 300zx Turbo (drift car)

Comment

MAG is the shit son I plan on gettin soon, I was lovin the demo.

Comment

i think it plays more like Bad Company than MW.

there's a ton of action going on... people getting their heads blown off by snipers, explosions... mortor fire, friendly fire.

things i don't like are theres a lack of weapons, barely any vehicles and HUGE learning curve if you're coming from an Xbox controller.

like i said i prefer being a medic and only shooting when i need to, i can come out on top with the more EXP since people are always needing my healing capability. Oddly, you get 10 points to revive people while you get 1-6 points on just healing a guy then multiply that by how many people run into your med spray but only 5 points for killing a guy.

i was playing a match with a coworker a few hours ago, and someone tried to vote kick me three times because all was doing was healing people instead of shooting the opposing faction. well i came out on top with over 600 exp for healing and only five kills. I was called a noob for some reason.
                      Last edited by Leung; 02-11-2010, 06:09 PM.

Comment

I hate MAG.... I bought it, played it for a few hours and am now selling it. (PM me)

*Click on photo for my MR thread

Comment

MAG hates u
                          <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

ps3 name-jdmcb7hoe cod mw2. feel free to add a fellow cb lover

Comment

Anybody got the new Hustle Kings game?

Comment

yea MAG sucks balls.

no
                                Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                                $30 HID kits here Thread
                                "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                                "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Working...
                                X