Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

CB7Tuner Playstation Community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who's playin tonight and what?

Anyone buy the official gt steering wheel? How is it? I want this.

PSN
    T-N-C
    add me
    NEW PSN
    H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
    RIP

Comment

i'll be on somethin 2nite. holla!

psn: KoRn_LuVr

Comment

im c104life im mostly on cod mw2 or world at wor

Comment

Dammit, am I the only one that doesn't have MW2?

psn: KoRn_LuVr

Comment

not to brag but...

PSN: DJ-dlatino
            My ride
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=140370

Comment

Originally posted by dlatino View Post
              not to brag but...

LOL!!! I was right behind you!!!
              Accord Of The Month January 09
              Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
              BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

did i miss anything good last night? Ill be on tonight. I was too tired to play after the gym.
                NEW PSN
                H22wagon

RIP

Comment

Originally posted by dlatino View Post
                  not to brag but...

yeah thats awsome but what was ur score and what were the other player ranks?

my new turbo build

Comment

Ill be on tonight drunk again at 10pm est. Who else?
                    NEW PSN
                    H22wagon

RIP

Comment

http://g4tv.com/videos/43658/Twiligh...fare-2-Trailer
                      funny as hell.....twilight meets cod

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

Originally posted by 92smokeaccord View Post
                        yeah thats awsome but what was ur score and what were the other player ranks?
                        31_1_1 cod mwf2

Comment

Originally posted by rum_n_coke View Post
                          31_1_1 cod mwf2
                          is that ur best?mine was 56.8.2 and ended in nukei had 2 nukes but the game only let u call 1.
                          Last edited by 92smokeaccord; 01-13-2010, 03:23 AM.

my new turbo build

Comment

Originally posted by 92smokeaccord View Post
                            is that ur best?mine was 56.8.2 and ended in nukei had 2 nukes but the game only let u call 1.
                            pics of your higest kill streak to back it up? and what mode were you in? and were nuke from your kill streak rewards or package drop? becuase its going to take at least 25/24(depending on perks) get even one nuke. and then you automaticly get kills since it ends the round. i think nukes are cheap when set off...but hey thats the game....if some one else can use it we all can.
                            Last edited by baracuda; 01-13-2010, 08:24 PM.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                              pics of your higest kill streak to back it up? and what mode were you in? and were nuke from your kill streak rewards or package drop? becuase its going to take at least 25/24(depending on perks) get even one nuke. and then you automaticly get kills since it ends the round. i think nukes are cheap when set off...but hey thats the game....if some one else can use it we all can.
                              domination.perks were scavenger pro,hardline,commando.class was m4a1 with hartbeat.aa-12 with extended mags.claymore.flashbangs.in the waste lland.kill streak was harrier strike ,chopper gunner,nuke.i died after my first nuke then started over again.i camped at the c flag first with claymores and some gun work.after i died it ended up being 50kills after nuke was 56.would have been more but the damn assists dont count as killsand yes i wish i had proof to back this up.
                              p.s if that was a team death match i would have owend and probally gave up call of duty.
                              there was a guy ahead of me with 116kills and like five deaths.
                              Last edited by 92smokeaccord; 01-13-2010, 10:11 PM.

my new turbo build

Comment

whos playin tonight?

PSN
                                T-N-C
                                NEW PSN
                                H22wagon

RIP

Comment

Working...
                                X