Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

CB7Tuner Playstation Community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anybody up for some GTA4?

psn: KoRn_LuVr

Comment

Im on in a little while
      MOD2
      NFSshift
      Maybe GTA
      NEW PSN
      H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
      RIP

Comment

anybody play Elefunk? its a fun lil game but I can never find an online game

psn: KoRn_LuVr

Comment

SumYugGuy is my gamertag. Only have socom

Comment

Originally posted by Racer_XXX View Post
            anybody play Elefunk? its a fun lil game but I can never find an online game
            like i said before it sounds Elghey
            <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

best team deathmatch ever!!!i ended it all with a very friendly nuke!

my new turbo build

Comment

0-19 = Epic Win!

I'm having a bad game at MW2 today.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by Konigstiger View Post
                  0-19 = Epic Win!

I'm having a bad game at MW2 today.
                  there was 6 on the other team but they left after the chopper gunner.once i got the 2 multi kills they bounced.i hit there spawn spot they couldnt move.then just ran around for a little more got killed 3 times,the score was 6800 then i called the nuke.i guess u can say i got board after a while.

my new turbo build

Comment

I'm going to delete some names on my list... So everybody add me.. UBSORRY_PR.
                    Accord Of The Month January 09
                    Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                    BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

I don't know whats wrong with me... My killing per game is up to par, but I die so many fucking times ! The past two nights, I would get like 18 kills and 24 deaths each round.

My kill/death ratio dropped big time. Was around .52, now its .47 ish

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
                      -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

PSN Name: Seurehkt

Comment

Originally posted by ibr_adam09 View Post
                          I don't know whats wrong with me... My killing per game is up to par, but I die so many fucking times ! The past two nights, I would get like 18 kills and 24 deaths each round.

My kill/death ratio dropped big time. Was around .52, now its .47 ish
                          try not to rush them.if u have a sense of were they might be wait for them. make them think ur not even there then strike.or find little places to camp in to get ur kills up.also long distance is ur friend so a red dot would help.when u start just stick and move try not to stay in one spot for too long.another thing use ur flash bangs they work really well in a crowded area.if we play together i show u what i mean ill hook u up.

SniPer_KiLLer_03

my new turbo build

Comment

Originally posted by 92smokeaccord View Post
                            try not to rush them.if u have a sense of were they might be wait for them. make them think ur not even there then strike.or find little places to camp in to get ur kills up.also long distance is ur friend so a red dot would help.when u start just stick and move try not to stay in one spot for too long.another thing use ur flash bangs they work really well in a crowded area.if we play together i show u what i mean ill hook u up.

SniPer_KiLLer_03
                            Yeah I played with you a few times. You're crazy good, and you're always on top of my leader-boards/ barracks.

I have to admit, I RUSH a lot ! I hate standing still (it's like I'm on the clock and I need to rack up kills, lol)

For the life of me, I cannot camp long. If 30 seconds go by, I'm moving...

Eh, the red light attachment is pointless to me, it 'enhanced' my aiming a lil' bit though, but I have better attachments to use ( grenade launcher )

If I could use multiple attachments on a single gun, that would be great.

Tar-21 + red dot + grenade launcher = win.

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
                            -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

Yeah I played with you a few times. You're crazy good, and you're always on top of my leader-boards/ barracks.

I have to admit, I RUSH a lot ! I hate standing still (it's like I'm on the clock and I need to rack up kills, lol)

For the life of me, I cannot camp long. If 30 seconds go by, I'm moving...

Eh, the red light attachment is pointless to me, it 'enhanced' my aiming a lil' bit though, but I have better attachments to use ( grenade launcher )

Tar-21 + red dot + grenade launcher = win.
                              the tar sucks balls.try the m4a1 in stead of the tar.and put the stopping power perk on,if u put fmj on it ur almost invinceable(close range 4-5 bullet kills,long shot 10-17 kills).also use claymores if u have them.
                              use the bling perk.
                              good things come to those who wait and bad to those who rush. ill be on tomarrow all day so hit me up and come when i send u an invite.

my new turbo build

Comment

also i just want to add that i got my 27thnuke today.and still more to come.

my new turbo build

Comment

Working...
                                X