Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

CB7Tuner Playstation Community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by accord=inspire? View Post
    want to buy a new ps3

slim or not?
    colors? white? silver? black?
    gb?

i dont know ...help. looking for best deal
    I would just get a used or refurbished unit from GameStop with an extended warranty. I got an 80GB from them with a 2yr warranty for $270

*Click on photo for my MR thread

Comment

do they even sell white ones here, as far as i know they only sell em in jdm land, but id get white, 60gb and put a big hdd in it and you're set

and not slim, they run hotter, and louder, a friend of mine got a slim and it never goes off high speed for the fan, i have a 60gig with a 500gb hdd and it hardly goes to the medium setting

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
      1992 Accord EX Coupe
      My FS Thread
      Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
      Originally posted by deevergote
      Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Originally posted by H22WAGON93 View Post
        Added
        Sn
        T-N-C
        Mod 2 & nfsshift mostly
        LOL, I was wondering who the hell that was....

You guys need to let me know you're a fellow CB lover when you send them to me.

Merry Christmas to all...I'll be on later tonight Have presents to wrap for the kids

Comment

I finally got a new gen console. Went with the ps3.

Of course I have modern warfare 2.
          Add me TheGManCB7.
          Gary A.K.A. Carter
          [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

awsome, glad you picked this one lol ill add you as soon as i get on later

1992 Accord EX Coupe
            My FS Thread
            Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Originally posted by almostJDM View Post
              do they even sell white ones here, as far as i know they only sell em in jdm land, but id get white, 60gb and put a big hdd in it and you're set

and not slim, they run hotter, and louder, a friend of mine got a slim and it never goes off high speed for the fan, i have a 60gig with a 500gb hdd and it hardly goes to the medium setting
              is there a silver one in the US?

Comment

Originally posted by accord=inspire? View Post
                is there a silver one in the US?
                no i think just black but they do sell red, blue and silver controllers here

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                My FS Thread

Comment

hey everyone, i just got the PS3 for christmas and i set everything up.
                  my PSN name is zmancb7
                  the only games i got so far are COD MW2 and GT5 prologue. i should be online straight through this week so please add me!

Comment

Awsome, I'll add you when I get on tonight

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                    My FS Thread

Comment

dang that sux hope you didnt have a game in it, and on those tips i do some of them except the last one, it doesnt matter how you have it setting but it is a good idea to blow the ps3 out frequently i do mine once a week and i keep it covered if im not playing it, and i play more then 10hrs a day, and have since i bought it and its going on 4 years now, no problems except form the hdd but that was my fault i gotta get the correct speed hdd
                      I take good care of mine and I did follow all those tips, and yeah mw2 was in there lol.

Whats this recovery mode you told me about though? does it erase all the memory in the harddrive?

And I wanna know if I can buy a ps3 and just put my old hard drive in (1st gen 80gb)

Comment

Yes you can.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                        1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                        2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                        2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                        2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                        2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Awsome, I'll add you when I get on tonight
                          whats your psn name?

Comment

almost JDM kicked my ass last night

Comment

I got the G-man last night...make sure you guys add me on MW2

AllTattdUp (be afraid of the sniper rifle, VERY afraid LOL)

Comment

Originally posted by HybridKyle View Post
                                I got the G-man last night...make sure you guys add me on MW2

AllTattdUp (be afraid of the sniper rifle, VERY afraid LOL)
                                Yeah, I got owned hard by you.

You need to get a bluetooth headset btw.
                                Gary A.K.A. Carter
                                [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Working...
                                X