Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

CB7Tuner Playstation Community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ONEKLEAN91 View Post
    ok ive got a xbox 360 and im thinking about buying a ps3. what do you guys think is the ps3 better than the 360?
    Ps3 or GTFO.

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
    -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

Free online gaming ftw. Untill the day ps3 charges. Imma be a sony fan
      <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

konigstigercb7

- Dirt 2
        - COD:MW2

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
        1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
        2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
        2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
        2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
        2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

i have been reading on other sites that the the new maps from SOCOM confrontation can be downloaded. also where can i purchase this new game? Can i go to any gaming store? Sorry for the questions but im new to the socom world. Thanks

Comment

IGOTUOPEN2

C.O.D. World At War
            C.O.D. Modern Warfare
            Socom
            Need For Speed Shift

Comment

who's playin tonight?

i dont have to work till noon and im gettin drunk tonight.

ill be on cod modern warfare 2 & nfs shift around 10pm est

ps sn
              t-n-c
              NEW PSN
              H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
              RIP

Comment

ill be on till 3a.m. on modern warfare 2
                OLD

Comment

Originally posted by zacatecas View Post
                  i have been reading on other sites that the the new maps from SOCOM confrontation can be downloaded. also where can i purchase this new game? Can i go to any gaming store? Sorry for the questions but im new to the socom world. Thanks
                  the maps have to be downloaded off of playstation network....and they come out tomorrow...patch 1.6 came out last week and we so happy that...call of duty will collect dust for the first time....lolive been dustin my socom game for a yea waitin for the maps and now can slip it in my PS3..unlike the xbox where you have to wait till it opens..jaja
                  OLD

Comment

in the process of upgrading my hdd right now... peggged the stock 40gb one off this weekend. so i went and bought a 500gb 54000rpm one from samsung for 91 dollars and we'll see how that goes 40-500gb *sigh what am i gonna do with all that space now? pr0n? hahahaha
                    <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
                      in the process of upgrading my hdd right now... peggged the stock 40gb one off this weekend. so i went and bought a 500gb 54000rpm one from samsung for 91 dollars and we'll see how that goes 40-500gb *sigh what am i gonna do with all that space now? pr0n? hahahaha
                      lol no kidding ive still got 350gb left on mine and it started out at i think 462gb
                      but im gonna back up my stuff and go get a 5400rpm one to replace this 7200 rpm one, i keep getting a "cannot find the correct hard disk drive".

i also have a new PSN ID it's almost_JDM and i got the new map pack for socom but havent played it yet, ive been trying to get ahold of infinity ward so they can return my tidashoni stats on MW2 back to what they should be and not 10th prestige lvl 1 lol, my bro did the hack on it
                      Last edited by almostJDM; 12-20-2009, 02:14 AM.

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                      1992 Accord EX Coupe
                      My FS Thread
                      Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                      Originally posted by deevergote
                      Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

we need a cb7 clan for modern warfare 2
                        and we need a set day and time to get on.

PSN: DJ-dlatino
                        My ride
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=140370

Comment

my mw2 clantag is VTEC or iPwn :P

Comment

i just got the ps3 and another copy of cod modern warfare 2. i have the same game on 360. at least i dont have to pay for online multiplayer, it free on the ps3. my sig is peteycb7.

cod modern warfare 2
                            mgs4
                            god of war collection
                            tekken 6
                            my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
                            MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

My ps3 just got the yellow light of death after plying mw2 today. After searching up on youtube about ti fro a bit, alot of people have been having the yellowlight of death after playing mw2.

Comment

lol i'm on right now lol

soul caliber 4 lol
                                back at it again

Comment

Working...
                                X