Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

buying my first cb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

buying my first cb

so i went on craigslist and found a cb7 coupe 5 speed for 700 .. i only have 400 on me now so i went with enjoi to go check it out.. i have never seen a car so bad in condition in my life.. rusted, was wrecked a couple times... said he lend it to his father and came back with it messed up and he doesnt know what happened to it.. the interior.. was terrible.. no radio, windows were messed up.. missing turning signal lights.. huge dents, the door were missing bolts so it wasnt even aligned right .. it needed A LOT of work done.. i offered 200 but he quoted.. "hell nah i got dudes on the street that will give 500" nobody will buy it for 700, i guess i should keep saving for one in 1000-1500. eventually ill find one to fall in love with

If Its That Fucked Up I Wouldnt Even Give Him 200 For It

Comment

Please don't get that car.
      If it's in as bad conidition as you stated, there's no way he's going to get $500 for it from his "dudes on the street".
      Just keep saving up some money, and find of that's worth it.

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

yeah bro i couldnt believe it for a sec i wasnt even going to buy it i just wanted to see if he was gonna go low but this man looked like a straight pothead so hell no.. u can even ask enjoi it was a POS!!

Comment

definitely be patient and save your money,
          i found mine for $1800 in near mint condition, so anything is possible.
          good luck

1992 Accord EX MT : CB#2
          DIY OEM amber corners w/reflectors

Comment

yeah i know eventually lol

Comment

i got lucky and got a se in fair condition for 500, keep searching hope you find one

Comment

car was a total pos. Just be patient randy well find that perfect cb for you
                I'm So JDM My Heart Is On The Right

Cappuccino Member #11
                G-Square For Sale PM Me.
                Rear Fog For Sale PM Me.

Comment

Dont get it cause u will spend a lot of money jus fixin whats wrong with it excluding any engine problems if any occur afterwards i would say be patient and save up ur 1500 for a decent one cause i bought mine for 400 and problems are comin up left and right not cool

Comment

get this one

http://orlando.craigslist.org/cto/956934417.html

Comment

WTF! Jarhead's wagon is for sale?
                      I'm So JDM My Heart Is On The Right

Cappuccino Member #11
                      G-Square For Sale PM Me.
                      Rear Fog For Sale PM Me.

Comment

Damn that's a sick wagon.
                        Insert Lame Comment Here.

Comment

Originally posted by EnjoiJDM View Post
                          WTF! Jarhead's wagon is for sale?
                          i seen dude parting out on hondasociety... but i wanna pick up my first CB too... to bad i just lost my fukken job... now i gotta wait...

Comment

I got mine for free from one of the tellers at work when she boughta new Corolla.

I would check the "back lot" at car dealers.

Or, drive around and look for one thats sitting to the side of somone driveway with expired plates.... lots of good deals to be had that way. Just look for shit that dosent look like its being driven. Ususlly these cars can be had for a little better then scrap value.

Members Ride Thread - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121452

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                            dustin, you are a dick!

officially the lowest ive seen now

Comment

i sya just save up...for the one you like
                              MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

Working...
                              X