Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

If you had 15k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if i had 15k i would
    -fix rust
    -h22
    -jdm it
    -wire tuck my bay
    -whole new suspension, brakes, rims, tires, exhaust
    -convert the transmission into a manual
    -a good speaker system

and spend the rest on my Mach

Originally posted by visualpoet
    some owners think it's the best thing since titties

Comment

or...hand my cb7 over to bisimoto and see what he could do for me

Soon to have the first *Bottle Fed Accord* in MI!

Vouch For: fatboy1185

Comment

Originally posted by 1990accordex-r View Post
        Cakeboy, Does Honda's museum have a website It would be nice to see a 4th gen Accord there.
        There is a Honda Museum in Motegi Japan. It is at the famous Motegi course. I have been there and it is fun. There is no cb7 but there is a late 80s legend in there..I forgot what they were called. They have a lot more valuable cars in there than the cb7 =D. They have a huge bike collection too from the early days a great place to be. About 10 dollars entrance fee and you get access to the whole track. Of course you have to pay if you want to ride in the cars and so on. They have 3 kart tracks there...Was gonna go on the pro karts but ran out of time since there is only one bus there and one bus out. They also have rides you can take in an NSX-R, Integra-R, or Civic R around the motegi track. I couldnt get a ride since they were doing qualifications for a race coming up the next day. They did have some nice rides in the lot including an awd odyssey which was a nice thing to see. Its a great place just make sure you get the bus schedule down or you will have to find somewhere around to stay. I was confused a bit with the buses but the drivers were friendly enough to help.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Import a EG or EJ then Turbo it to the extreme, strip out, sparco seats, Momo stearing wheel, Momo hub, NRG Quick Release , and lock, And some Regamaster Evo whites.

Those are jsut some of the things i would do if i had 15k, i can think of ALOT more.
          My 90 Civic Hatchback.

Check it out and leave a comment.
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194295

Comment

if i had 15k in my hand right now i wouldnt spend s dime on my cb i would pay off my school loan then i would be able to spen more on the cb over time, although im about done modding the cb for now well cept for a RHD conversion and a different engine/trans

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
            1992 Accord EX Coupe
            My FS Thread
            Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
            Originally posted by deevergote
            Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Now somones thinking , but i am only 15 so the only thing on my mind is cars.:P
              My 90 Civic Hatchback.

Check it out and leave a comment.
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194295

Comment

Fuzzy dice $1
                -Will

Comment

For all those who said they wouldnt spend it on the car, the thread maker asked specifically how would you spend it on your car, (cb7), so dont answer if its not on that.

I would:
                  1. Carbon fiber as many body parts as I could and do major lightening without comprimising comfortability of myself and passengers.
                  2. Fully built K24 bottom and K20 Type R head N/A to make somewhere close to 380. By that time I hope d112crzy can tune K series.
                  3. 8 speaker all Alpine Stereo system. Only 1000 watts max.
                  4. Have Tein build a dampening system specifially for my car, the entire suspension if possible.
                  5. Send the body to Chip Foose for body and paint work.
                  If I didnt pass $15,000 already I've reached it. Chill
                  FOR SALE on cb7tuner only for now. Want it in the right hands
                  Pm meX
                  I do swaps in NYC/LI area: Hit me up for a quote.

MY WHIP
                  H22A Swap
                  I'm 'THE STIG'

Comment

i would have double the funds for my F20C RWD swap. and enough for a K swapped CB wagon after that.

Comment

hmmmm.... I would either buy half a dozen 90/93 Accords,
                      OR
                      I would finish off my list of mods/changes to be made to my car.

(Please remember these are *give or take* prices)

REPAINT OZ RIMS BLACK - REMAKE DECALS................................$200
                      LOCKING RED LUG NUTS.............................................. ............$50
                      FINISH PAINTING SPOILER........................................... ............$10
                      NEW FRONT BUMPER.................................................. .............$20
                      LOWER SUSPENSION........................................ .......................$250
                      FINISH TRUNK INTERIOR.......................................... ................$---
                      CLEAR/RED TAIL LIGHTS (OPTION RACING)..................................$110.95
                      BLACK HOUSED HEAD LIGHTS............................................ ........$250
                      CUSTOM LICENSE PLATES............................................ ............$150
                      REBUILD ENGINE............................................ .........................$---
                      TURBO SYSTEM............................................ ..........................$2000
                      NOS SYSTEM (POSSIBLY)........................................ .................$---
                      CARBON FIBER HOOD.............................................. .................$450

This list will be updated as time goes by.
                      Last edited by DriftMaster; 04-28-2009, 10:38 AM.
                      私は日本語を話さない

1990 Honda Civic DX - Junked
                      1992 Honda Accord Si - Sold for parts
                      Next Honda coming.

Comment

id pick up a 92-95 Taurus SHO with the yamaha motor build it and throw a supercharger on it. Talk about a sleeper lol

For my CB7 id fix all the rust have it repainted lower it and throw h22 in and turbo it.
                        Looking for a CB7!

Comment

Nice to see this thread is still going
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...55#post2618755

Comment

sell it and roll in a 04 RSX-S

Comment

i would get tein full coilover set ,h23a vtec , bride seats,nardi steering wheel n some rota track Rs wraped in some falken tires and a double bike rack too
                              Last edited by CBkid93; 07-29-2009, 07:31 PM.

Comment

If I had to spend it on the CB,

Neuspeed Sports + Koni Yellows -$700
                                H23 VTEC motor, ESP.net header, Euro-R IM, Euro-R cams - $2400
                                T2T4 tranny (I think that has LSD) - $1000
                                BBS LMs - $2000
                                Nakamichi CD400 headunit (fucking yummmm) - $300
                                CDT 6.5 components up front, CDT 6x9 subs in the rrrrrrrrr - $400
                                Nakamichi 4 ch amp - $200
                                Kaminari rear spoiler - $300
                                JDM 1 pcs/G-square grill/G-square lip - $700
                                2nd gen Acura CL front seats - $300
                                Acura Vigor rear seats + tilting headrests - $300
                                3" exhaust - $200
                                Chassis bracing + spot welding (front/rear strut 4 pt tower braces, subframe chassis brace) - $500
                                TOTAL: $8,600

Originally posted by lordoja
                                im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Working...
                                X