Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My Stolen Laptop is BACK!!! Thanks Lojack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Stolen Laptop is BACK!!! Thanks Lojack

Well some of you may have heard that my laptop was stolen from my CB back in July of 07. They broke my front drives side window and took my GPS and my laptop that im still paying till this day( owe $1300) paid $2300 ...mind you I lost the same laptop a month ago leaving it outside....i know dick head...but then I got the same one and again I lose it but this time stolen. well I learned my lesson the first time so I decided to get Lojack for laptops. The first one I didn't get it since I thought I would not need it (boy was I wrong) ....so as soon as I seen the laptop was gone made a police report since lojack needed that to locate the laptop. all they needed now was for the laptop to go online so it can track them down!!!....the following day they did get online but for 1 hour only. they got a picture of the person that stole it since my laptop has a built in web cam. and also a few other info that they could not tell me about. after that the laptop did not go online till Dec 07... then the info came in like crazy!!....

the laptop was getting all info typed on the PC even while it was off line. The officer that was on the case did not think I would ever get my laptop back since it never call back till dec and by that time he closed the case. I emailed lojack asking about the laptop....they replayed to me thinking I was the officer and started to give me all the info they had. I was going to let them know that I was not the officer but then they might stop sending me the info. so I let it be and started my own investigation

I found out were the kid lived and his password to almost everthing including myspace, hotmail ect...pictures of his family and all.... the problem was he was not the one who stole the laptop....whenI come to find out he bought the laptop from someone in NY and he flew out to school in COLOMBIA!! YES COLOMBIA

So with that alone me and the USA can not do anything about it since its international. It was all up to me to think about a plan. so I decided to email him telling him this :

This is detective George from the 107 Precent in NYC. You have a stolen laptop in your possession. We know of this because there is a tracking system on the laptop. It was stolen on July 24, 2007.
    Since you have the laptop we have placed a warrant for your arrest. We have all your information.
    We know that your in Colombia, and would like if you turned in the DELL XPS M1210 asap.
    If you return it to the owner, They will drop the charges and the warrant will be lefted. You can not fly back until you have returned the laptop or you will be arrested at the AIRPORT. We are contacting you requested by the owner to the laptop. If we do not hear from you in 48 hours we will have to take action against you over in Colombia. We have enough evidence to arrest you and O***z. We know the school you and Os**o Sa**z go to and this can get you and him expelled from school. Even Os** S*** Can not enter the USA because of this problem.

Please call me :
    718-******
    So I can give you the address to mail the laptop. I hope you do the right thing and give me a call and remember you have 48 hours to contact me or further actions will be taken. If you can not call me please advice me by email so I can call you on your cell phone or house,Thank you.

Det. George . R 107P Nyc

Please don't be afraid to call

I know its not the best but hey good for being drunk...lol

After that he told me this :

Hello Mr. George

I have the computer, but i bought from a friend of one of my friends. i didnīt know it was stolen, i came back to my country with it because it was cheaper over there. i have no problem on give it back, but i donīt want to get involve on anythingt. i swear i didnīt know about that. iīm a honest person and if you want you can tell me what i have to do and iīll do it.

anyway, im really sorry about this situation. i hope to hear from you soon.

have a nice day.

Well to make it a long story short he wanted to send the laptop back but did not have the founds , I was lucky to find an old friend that lived around the location were the laptop was. He went to pick it up around May 08. I sent him $170 so he can send the laptop back....months passed by and he would give me the round around....i think he spent the money and did not have a way to send it back untill his wife went down there to visit him and came back yesterday!!!!! im stuck in VA but will be back monday....I can't wait...waited so long!!!!! Just wanted to share this with you guys on here.....Get lojack for laptops it works!!!!!

Links to my rides :
    1992 Accord EX*
    1990 Accord EX
    1991 Accord SE (4th)
    1991 Accord SE (3rd)
    1991 Accord SE (2ND)
    1991 Accord SE

Originally posted by Hondateck2010 View Post
    Well some of you may have heard that my laptop was stolen from my CB back in July of 07. They broke my front drives side window and took my GPS and my laptop that im still paying till this day( owe $1300) paid $2300 ...mind you I lost the same laptop a month ago leaving it outside....i know dick head...but then I got the same one and again I lose it but this time stolen. well I learned my lesson the first time so I decided to get Lojack for laptops. The first one I didn't get it since I thought I would not need it (boy was I wrong) ....so as soon as I seen the laptop was gone made a police report since lojack needed that to locate the laptop. all they needed now was for the laptop to go online so it can track them down!!!....the following day they did get online but for 1 hour only. they got a picture of the person that stole it since my laptop has a built in web cam. and also a few other info that they could not tell me about. after that the laptop did not go online till Dec 07... then the info came in like crazy!!....

the laptop was getting all info typed on the PC even while it was off line. The officer that was on the case did not think I would ever get my laptop back since it never call back till dec and by that time he closed the case. I emailed lojack asking about the laptop....they replayed to me thinking I was the officer and started to give me all the info they had. I was going to let them know that I was not the officer but then they might stop sending me the info. so I let it be and started my own investigation

I found out were the kid lived and his password to almost everthing including myspace, hotmail ect...pictures of his family and all.... the problem was he was not the one who stole the laptop....whenI come to find out he bought the laptop from someone in NY and he flew out to school in COLOMBIA!! YES COLOMBIA

So with that alone me and the USA can not do anything about it since its international. It was all up to me to think about a plan. so I decided to email him telling him this :

This is detective George from the 107 Precent in NYC. You have a stolen laptop in your possession. We know of this because there is a tracking system on the laptop. It was stolen on July 24, 2007.
    Since you have the laptop we have placed a warrant for your arrest. We have all your information.
    We know that your in Colombia, and would like if you turned in the DELL XPS M1210 asap.
    If you return it to the owner, They will drop the charges and the warrant will be lefted. You can not fly back until you have returned the laptop or you will be arrested at the AIRPORT. We are contacting you requested by the owner to the laptop. If we do not hear from you in 48 hours we will have to take action against you over in Colombia. We have enough evidence to arrest you and O***z. We know the school you and Os**o Sa**z go to and this can get you and him expelled from school. Even Os** S*** Can not enter the USA because of this problem.

Please call me :
    718-******
    So I can give you the address to mail the laptop. I hope you do the right thing and give me a call and remember you have 48 hours to contact me or further actions will be taken. If you can not call me please advice me by email so I can call you on your cell phone or house,Thank you.

Det. George . R 107P Nyc

Please don't be afraid to call

I know its not the best but hey good for being drunk...lol

After that he told me this :

Hello Mr. George

I have the computer, but i bought from a friend of one of my friends. i didnīt know it was stolen, i came back to my country with it because it was cheaper over there. i have no problem on give it back, but i donīt want to get involve on anythingt. i swear i didnīt know about that. iīm a honest person and if you want you can tell me what i have to do and iīll do it.

anyway, im really sorry about this situation. i hope to hear from you soon.

have a nice day.

Well to make it a long story short he wanted to send the laptop back but did not have the founds , I was lucky to find an old friend that lived around the location were the laptop was. He went to pick it up around May 08. I sent him $170 so he can send the laptop back....months passed by and he would give me the round around....i think he spent the money and did not have a way to send it back untill his wife went down there to visit him and came back yesterday!!!!! im stuck in VA but will be back monday....I can't wait...waited so long!!!!! Just wanted to share this with you guys on here.....Get lojack for laptops it works!!!!!
    Awesome, congrats on getting it back. BTW, how much was the lojack?

Comment

Originally posted by CustomLowz View Post
      Awesome, congrats on getting it back. BTW, how much was the lojack?
      Thanks man

Lojack is $49 for a year and $100 for 3 years, since they did not find it for 30 days I got my money back

it will work on your old laptop 2 I think p3 and up

Links to my rides :
      1992 Accord EX*
      1990 Accord EX
      1991 Accord SE (4th)
      1991 Accord SE (3rd)
      1991 Accord SE (2ND)
      1991 Accord SE

Comment

Nice... I think I will get a new laptop in another year or so, then I will get Lojack... I have 2 personal ones, and 1 that work gave me... I am fresh on laptops right now.

Comment

Nice... I think I will get a new laptop in another year or so, then I will get Lojack... I have 2 personal ones, and 1 that work gave me... I am fresh on laptops right now.

Yes I would get it right away, well worth the price!!!....you can do this for desktops as well!!!

I really miss my laptop can't wait to get it in my hands!!!

Links to my rides :
          1992 Accord EX*
          1990 Accord EX
          1991 Accord SE (4th)
          1991 Accord SE (3rd)
          1991 Accord SE (2ND)
          1991 Accord SE

Comment

Yes I would get it right away, well worth the price!!!....you can do this for desktops as well!!!

I really miss my laptop can't wait to get it in my hands!!!
            I leave my personal ones at home all the time, and the work one is with me (laptop backpack) at all times...

Comment

I leave my personal ones at home all the time, and the work one is with me (laptop backpack) at all times...

well godforbid they invade your home, and take it you have more chances of getting them. I have it on my home PC as well......Live in Brooklyn ...lmao

Links to my rides :
              1992 Accord EX*
              1990 Accord EX
              1991 Accord SE (4th)
              1991 Accord SE (3rd)
              1991 Accord SE (2ND)
              1991 Accord SE

Comment

well godforbid they invade your home, and take it you have more chances of getting them. I have it on my home PC as well......Live in Brooklyn ...lmao
                Im not too worried... Between the dog, and the security system I'm all set. Plus there is more valuable stuff than the laptops...

Comment

Im not too worried... Between the dog, and the security system I'm all set. Plus there is more valuable stuff than the laptops...
                  Never mind...lol...your set to go then but the one you take with you needs it. You have a CB still ?

Links to my rides :
                  1992 Accord EX*
                  1990 Accord EX
                  1991 Accord SE (4th)
                  1991 Accord SE (3rd)
                  1991 Accord SE (2ND)
                  1991 Accord SE

Comment

Never mind...lol...your set to go then but the one you take with you needs it. You have a CB still ?
                    Nope, both CB's are gone at the moment... Rockin my 03 Maxima right now:

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=117875

Comment

Nope, both CB's are gone at the moment... Rockin my 03 Maxima right now:

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=117875

Nice, Like those year maximas

Links to my rides :
                      1992 Accord EX*
                      1990 Accord EX
                      1991 Accord SE (4th)
                      1991 Accord SE (3rd)
                      1991 Accord SE (2ND)
                      1991 Accord SE

Comment

That story is absolutely unreal

Nice work

Originally posted by Maple50175
                        Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
                          That story is absolutely unreal

Nice work
                          Thanks, Till this day its so unreal, I never thought I would get it back!!! can't wait to hit the street to get home and have it in my hands

Links to my rides :
                          1992 Accord EX*
                          1990 Accord EX
                          1991 Accord SE (4th)
                          1991 Accord SE (3rd)
                          1991 Accord SE (2ND)
                          1991 Accord SE

Comment

I think the Lojack is tyte

Originally posted by kc8enb07
                            does it come w/ jdm trash? they better throw away gold in it

Comment

Damn, you're getting it back after it's been gone for nearly 2 years?
                              Hopefully it's not trashed.

1999 BMW M3
                              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Working...
                              X