Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Thanksgiving morons!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanksgiving morons!

Last night the wife and I went to Blockbuster to get some flicks. As we were pulling in, a guy and his teenage kid hurried up and jumped in between me and their truck ( A big Dodge Penis substitute, four doors, mudders, various redneck accessories) and threw the doors wide open before I could even stop the car. I waited for them to clamber up into the truck, then got out, and hit the alarm. When we came out, they had spit on my fucking windows. I was a little pissed, but I got a rag out and wiped it off, grumbling about haters and assholes. I got home, told my two oldest about it, we all agreed they were dickweeds and I got over it.

On a totally unrelated note (except for the shared relative timing of the holiday) I opened one of my emails this morning to find this:

flagger
    Thursday, November 27, 2008 10:09 AM
    From: "Rick Reed" <rdnckrick@hotmail.com>Add sender to Contacts
    To: i_am_denali@sbcglobal.net
    ***GOT! LET THEM POST WHATEVER THEY WANT THATS WHY THERES A RANT AND RAVE SECTION FOR YOU TO BITCH ABOUT.
    Since I haven't flagged anyone in months, I replied to him:

Re: flagger
    Thursday, November 27, 2008 10:58 AM
    To: "Rick Reed" <rdnckrick@hotmail.com>
    Dude, what the fuck is your problem? I have no idea what you are talking about. I haven't flagged anyone in at least six months. I haven't even posted anything on CL for over a month. If I see someone posting something that gives incorrect information, I'll either email them and explain their mistake, or I'll leave a post so that they don't get to scam anyone. Is that what happened? Were you trying to sell something useless by saying it was something else? That's called fraud, asshole. I still think you might have the wrong guy, but if you've got the balls to back up your e-thuggery, tell me where to meet you and I'll show up in person and I'll show you what kind of sparks I can throw. It's really easy to be a bad-ass online, isn't it?

Oh yeah, Happy Thanksgiving!

What the hell is wrong with people?

"and a good morning to you too"

holidays bring the morons out like no other time of the year
    http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Happy thanksgiving.

Members Ride Thread - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121452

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
      dustin, you are a dick!

officially the lowest ive seen now

Comment

Originally posted by bobbycos View Post
        "and a good morning to you too"

holidays bring the morons out like no other time of the year
        Seriously! The sad thing is that it just doesn't come out during the holidays, it's an everyday thing. People have to be more considerate. I give you credit for being the bigger individual and not saying anything about your car being spat on. I would have been pissed.
        | Cali Accord Meet | FatFourCustoms | HS4Lyfe

Do It Once, Do It Right!

Comment

Originally posted by scanlessfool View Post
          Seriously! The sad thing is that it just doesn't come out during the holidays, it's an everyday thing. People have to be more considerate. I give you credit for being the bigger individual and not saying anything about your car being spat on. I would have been pissed.
          I'd like to say thank you, but the only thing that kept the guy from getting busted in the mouth was the fact that he'd already left by the time I found out. If I had been aware that he had spat on my car? Dental reconstruction. I'm pretty laid back, but that was just nasty. It was sticky and smeared all over when I cleaned it off. It's making me gag just remembering it. Yeah, I'd have had to hit him in the mouth.

Comment

That's some bull right there. If it had been me, I probably would've tried to chase him down.

Comment

i can feel your frustration even if im 1200 miles away

Comment

I weep for the future of our generation and the upcoming generation.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

yea some people are dicks like that...i would have just waited in my car until they left in fear of them fuckin with it...

going thru some changes

Comment

That's what local offroad forums are for
                    "Hey, does anyone know the name of the guy who drives the big *insert color here* Dodge Dakota with a lift and 31"s? I really want to meet him, I like his truck"

Underground.Society
                    Originally posted by Deevergote
                    If it doesn't really matter... shut the fuck up and let it be.

Comment

^^^^ mwahahaha!!!

my guess is he's from around so i wouldn't be surprised if you saw him again.

if you do just follow him around and when he stops somwhere to get something.

run up to the truk and spit on it, piss on it, hell even take a dump on it.
                      lord knows he deserves it.

oh but don't get caught lol

oh a dosen eggs works great too

Comment

Originally posted by guitarplayer825 View Post
                        That's what local offroad forums are for
                        "Hey, does anyone know the name of the guy who drives the big *insert color here* Dodge Dakota with a lift and 31"s? I really want to meet him, I like his truck"
                        Ha! I didn't think about that. The problem is in a city the size of Columbus there's a lot of guys with trucks like his. And I'm on the oustskirts, near farm country, so the number goes up.

I'm just going to let karma do it's job.

Comment

Working...
                        X