Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Whats the mileage on your car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

183k.

3k miles in the last 9 weeks for a full time student.

Comment

I'm just under 165,000 miles. I'm probably the 4th or 5th owner. I get the feeling my car has had a hard life. The last owner's story is that it was hit by a deer, so some body panels have been replaced and my windshield is cracked. Besides that it also has some mechanical issues. The engine idles too high, the transmission slips, it pulls to the right, the steering wheel feels only loosely connected to the wheels, the front turn signals don't work, the high-mount and spoiler brake lights don't work, interior needs help..., etc..

My point is that mileage isn't as important as maintenance. If the last owner or two would have cared about this car a little more it would be in much better shape. I have always liked this Accord body style, and I like a good challenge so I don't mind taking on this project. Can't wait to get it back to where it should be!

Sold!

Selling: F22A4(disassembled)

Comment

128,000 just bought the car, it wasn't maintained and now i have to have the tranny rebuilt
        Looking for a new cb7

Comment

I just hit 146,000 the other day. Plenty of life left. 1 owner/ old man driven cb7 FTW
          2001 Chevrolet Silverado

Comment

now at 282.5k miles in my sedan
            back at it again

Comment

lol

ok guys my sedan has 309,684.5 miles and as i ran compression checks on it i got 165, 168,164,160. and 170,172,170,171 on the wet test.
              [url=https://flic.kr/p/2hFNC7Z]

Comment

I got lucky and bought my accord from the original owner, who apparently just took it to church and the grocery store, had 68k on it when i got it two years ago, just turned over 82k today. 93 se 4 door.

Comment

Originally posted by treyd82 View Post
                  I got lucky and bought my accord from the original owner, who apparently just took it to church and the grocery store, had 68k on it when i got it two years ago, just turned over 82k today. 93 se 4 door.
                  is ur se gold??

and all the se i see are low miles ..............old people ftw
                  back at it again

Comment

264,xxx

and it will still burn 1st 2nd and 3rd with all the tlc i give my baby XP still got like 200,000 more to go but imma re build it soon
                    theres nothing like rollin out with your friends on a friday night in your baby and seein a perfect corner and you get that feeling like man i gotta rip that e-brake

Comment

92 Ex Coupe 203k Still takes a hell of a beating
                      2008 3.5SE Altima
                      1992 EX Coupe-FAIL

Comment

93 lx...263,*** still runs fine. F22a motor on the way so its all gravy.

Comment

My 1990 has a little above 114k on it. My grandma bought it new in November of 1989 and I bought it from her when she had her left knee replaced and no longer wanted a stick
                          ~John aka "Heavy Q"~

Comment

Just hit 189,000miles
                            93 ex coupe

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=164698

Comment

My 90' is sitting on 204,XXX.

Comment

i just got to 198k . . . h22 coming this summer .
                                =)

"You come from a long line of great poets, some of the greatest poets since Homer. One of them said, "The very time I thought I was lost, my dungeon shook and my chains fell off."
                                - James Baldwin, "A Letter to My Nephew," The Fire Next Time.

UNI - Facebook - MRT

- Accord of the Month: March 2015 -

Comment

Working...
                                X