Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Whats the mileage on your car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smoken_ducky7 View Post
    307xxx miles just a few fixes same motor for now
    Yours is running strong like mine!
    I only replaced a valve cover gasket and my clutch slave cylinder
    I have 310,000 miles on the same motor.

Comment

Recently saved one from goin' to the recycler, has 207k miles on it, just had to replace the intake manifold gasket. Needs some cosmetic work done, but runs awesome!

Comment

I just bought a 1990 with 195,000 and still running strong.

Comment

The 91 turned 43,000 yesterday
          1991 Accord Ex Black/Tan... bone stock 45,000 miles

Comment

the odometer on mine is showing 167,031 km's at the moment. a friend of mine has over 400,000km's on his original f22a original engine. honda engines are awesome ay!

Comment

Having a small cam is like having a small dick every time you go to use it you wish it was bigger.

Comment

153.000 just got a new timing belt and water pump last week it runs like a champ
                WHITEONWHITE

Comment

150.xxxx i think shakes like a motherfucker thou

MEMBERS RIDE.

Bought from: DannyD , Night Wolf , CB7=91, lummieCB7
                  Sold to: LITuner, rezist09, Pacman91EX, 93AccordLXwhite, PhatAccord, TheNextEpisode

Comment

200k+ she aint running right now, gotta do hip replacement surgery( new clutch) so she move around some.
                    "Yeah. I'm a tough rich pimp with a gun, a fast enzo, and a huge dick. Don't fuck with me."

Comment

207,xxx km, this past winter had to keep her outside for the first time, poor thing, she's seen -40 Celsius winter, and has not missed a start!! beat that, other than that, shes got some rust damage that Ill be taking care of come Spring/summer time.

Comment

I have 300k on chasis and 100k on engine runs like a champ and nobody believes the chasis has that much on it.

Comment

'91 CB 9 has 206,000 on it and just got new belts in and out and new shocks and brakes all around.

Car is awesome and runs like a top. Can't wait for spring to get to work cleaning up the chalky white paint and minor dings here and there.

No rust at all and really clean in and out.

Gary

Comment

92 ex sedan
                            302,xxx
                            car still runs fine, but savin to get an H22 put in.

Comment

my cb7 has 273,000 miles on original motor and tranny-still runs good for a automatic

Comment

Originally posted by DrSzSoLDIeR View Post
                                My car currently has about 196k and a lot of peoples mouths drop when i tell them that but its not as bad as they think it is plus my car runs just fine...i just wanted to no how many miles you guys have on your cars and what types of problems you all have encountered due to the x amount of miles and how the car has been running for yall lately. Thanks
                                150xxx tune upz oil change inspectionz but i baby her till sum1 try to test me lolol thatz a nono dont try me!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                BREATHonda

Comment

Working...
                                X