Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Whats the mileage on your car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

199k the day is very soon... But she still drives like a beaut!!

Comment

almost 300k
      F22B Swapped CB7

Comment

241k original f22a6
        -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
        -1993 Accord EX SOLD
        -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
        -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Wow...Uhh, mi forget!!!
          Attached Files
          Last edited by C-Minus; 02-05-2009, 11:15 AM.

Comment

123k and im the second owner

^^^^CLICK IT^^^^^

Comment

179k and climbing.
              Originally posted by deevergote
              These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

216k '91 SE

Comment

90 cb7 192k miles. original f22a4
                  Last edited by 90JDMACCORDEX; 02-09-2009, 11:14 AM.

Comment

before the swap 134,xxx/ after the swap 23,xxx

Comment

93 10th Ann Ed , 159,xxx , has less than my mothers 98 honda civic

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

I got around 193k on my 91, im on the second stock motor and that one is going out. lol i dont have much luck.

Comment

307xxx miles just a few fixes same motor for now
                          kiss my grill
                          Members Ride

Comment

Im the second owner and I just hit 77k! =]

Comment

287,XXX miles..

Comment

Mileage F22a1 &amp; H22a

I have a 93 CB7, and my old engine the f22a1 that's still sitting in my garage taking up space has 144,000 miles on it, the problem I encountered on it was a slipping transmission, and oil pan gasket leak causing the oil to burn on my headers and creating a cloud of smoke each time I come to a stop. People HAVE told me, "I think your car is on fire" me: "haha no its just not having enough money to fix the gasket, but thanks for reminding me again about the problem". My H22a has 85,196 miles on it, I've been keeping track, becauseeee my fuel gauge is broken and I fill up every 200 miles to be on the safe side. Just yesterday I filled up at 196 miles Encountering no problems on the H22 just minor things, Transmission needs to be rebuilt for a smoother shift and my temperature needs to be fixed, either my coolant temperature sensor, engine temperature sensor, or a sensor that is right below my radiator has gotten dirty. My car heats up after a long drive. A long drive in my words would be about 30 miles and it'll start to heat up. Going to try everything possible to fix the problem, there are no leaks, might be restriction...

new $10 purple/yellow tint fog lights

H22a Sleeper:
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=124470

Comment

Working...
                                X